Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boomers truly give out shit life advice

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
I mentioned this to @Ron.Belgrade on the thread I made posting an update on my court hearing on thursday

(https://incels.is/threads/got-back-from-my-court-hearing.608532/)
But I've been thinking about this a bit, and this really pisses me off.
My boomer solicitor, after my court hearing tried to give me advice on how to live a better life than the one I have now.
And this advice is more worthless than a the life of a fucking currycunt shitting on the streets of the slums he lives in.
And what was his advice?

"Oh, stay off that incel forum."

Yeah, he knows about IS, but it's no big deal, lady justice isn't going to throw the fucking book in my face for being on this forum.
I'm not going to prison, my probation officer recommended to the court that I receive help from mental health "professionals" on the 3rd of july.
The likelihood of me going to prison is lower than a niggers IQ.
Anyhoo, without this forums, I've pretty much got nowhere and no one to turn to.
I don't care if none of us are really talking to each other, we're communicating, right?
That's what matters.
On top of that, it's pretty much human nature for you to be around people who see the world the same way you do.

That boomtard SOYlicitor had more bangers too!

"Why don't you go get a job?"

I get £300 fortnightly from the government, I don't need a job and I don't want one.
£300 may not seem like much, but it's good enough for me.
And how the fuck is working a job going to make my life better?
I would have to wake up earlier, spend most of the day at work and return home with only a few hours to myself, rince and repeat.
People hate working, and I never had a job or have had any work experience.
The only kind of work I can really take is retail, pretty much.
Also, in a few short years, A.I and automation will replace human labour, it already has in some instances.
And I'm a white, straight man living in the UK, plenty of employers here would rather employ fags, troons, foids and shitskins.

"Why don't you grow your beard out?
It's a shame you shaved it, I thought it suited you!"

I shaved my facial hair because I don't want to look a decade older and I don't want to look like a fucking nonce, or some fucking soy betabux cuck!
And by the way, mr SOYlicitor man himself doesn't have a beard.

And finally, this is his advice that really boiled my piss.

"Just ignore the hatred you get from women, learn to live with it."

How in the everliving fuck are you supposed to live a happy, content live, knowing that half of the worlds population hates you?
Half of the worlds population hate you, are not attracted to you, don't want to talk to you, know you, kiss you, have sex with you or settle down with you?
Unless you can be a pathetic beta male provider cuck like my faggot, piece of shit, boomcuck father was.
How can you live knowing that women do not want you as a husband, they don't want your sperm, they don't want your offspring?
How can you live knowing that your genetic line, your ancestral lineage that's totally unique to you will be a dead end, because women hate you, don't want to reproduce with you and don't want you?

So yeah, aside from the fact that this guy is keeping me and prison as far away from each other as possible, he can go fuck himself.
I don't think I have another court hearing after I see the mental health "professionals", but I hope not so I don't ever see this faggot again.

Last edited:
And finally, this is his advice that really boiled my piss.

"Just ignore the hatred you get from women, learn to live with it."

How in the everliving fuck are you supposed to live a happy, content live, knowing that half of the worlds population hates you?
Half of the worlds population hate you, are not attracted to you, don't want to talk to you, know you, kiss you, have sex with you or settle down with you?
Unless you can be a pathetic beta male provider cuck like my faggot, piece of shit, boomcuck father was.
How can you live knowing that women do not want you as a husband, they don't want your sperm, they don't want your offspring?
How can you live knowing that your genetic line, your ancestral linage that's totally unique to you will be a dead end, because women hate you and don't want you?

So yeah, aside from the fact that this guy is keeping me and prison as far away from each other as possible, he can go fuck himself.
I don't think I have another court hearing after I see the mental health "professionals", but I hope not so I don't ever see this faggot again.
This is the most brutal and useless advice. Just Ignore Half The Population Theory. I guess you'll just have to find some other meaning to life other than finding love with the opposite sex and reproducing just like the majority of the species, but whatever. It's not that great of an experience anyway.

I'm surprised a mental worker would say "Just ignore the hatred you get from women, learn to live with it."

I would actually listen to that person because that's rare honesty. Of course, then he needs to follow up with a reason to wageslave.

This is the most brutal and useless advice. Just Ignore Half The Population Theory. I guess you'll just have to find some other meaning to life other than finding love with the opposite sex and reproducing just like the majority of the species, but whatever. It's not that great of an experience anyway.
ikr?
I hate hearing that from people.
"Oh, just ignore everyone, pay no attention to what they think or feel about you.".
Nigga, i don't want to live my life being hated and ignored by people who have better lives than me.
Something that would make me truly, genuinely happy is to have friends and a gf, but I don't have those things.
Because people where I live, especially foids absolutely fuckin hate, hate, HATE me.
The meaning of life for me, is to find a mate, reproduce and pass your genes down ffs, and many will agree,
If you can't do that, you've failed as a biological organism.
This applies to foids too, most of them no longer want children.
Despite that, they don't feel like failures, or at least, they pretend at it.
Our SOYciety never tells foids that their failures for anything.

Last edited:
I'm surprised a mental worker would say "Just ignore the hatred you get from women, learn to live with it."

I would actually listen to that person because that's rare honesty. Of course, then he needs to follow up with a reason to wageslave.
He was a solicitor, not a mental worker, he speaks on the behalf of criminals to the court so they don't go to prison.
I've already explained why his advice on ignoring hatred is utter dogshit and btw, I know why he wants me to get a job.
Boomers tell me this all the time, their not fooling me.
He wants me to wageslave so I can pay taxes, which would go towards his pension when he retires.
He wants me to work a job so he can live off my fucking money via a pension from the government when he retires!

Last edited:
The meaning of life for me, is to find a mate, reproduce and pass your genes down ffs, and many will agree,
If you can't do that, you've failed as a biological organism.
This applies to foids too, most of them no longer want children.
Despite that, they don't feel like failures, or at least, they pretend at it.
Our SOYciety never tells foids that their failures for anything.
Yes, this is what is wrong with our world. It would be one thing if we (inkwells) wouldn't have been allowed to continue to exist as we simply have no chance of reproducing, which would also prevent us from suffering. But this didn't happen because it's immoral but also because we can serve as slaves and as a lower class that the normies can bully as they themselves can never ascend and become Chads and Stacys.

This is also on top of the fact that women aren't punished for not breeding, their key feature of being a woman. The reason women don't go to war is because if they die, that's a loss of a means of reproduction for your society. You can lose ten men, but losing ten women is a disaster. Yet they aren't completing the end of their bargain and are still earning the benefits of rights. All power, no responsibility. Women can have their cake and eat it too.

I get £300 fortnightly from the government, I don't need a job and I don't want one.
£300 may not seem like much, but it's good enough for me.
@Pancakecel @BornToLose @GaelicTruecel

Why does every other britbong get more money than me?