Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Boomers st work talking about dating

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They didn't even know what tinder was.

They were aged late 30-40s. They didn't know about basic blackpills like looks and height being necessary to get anything. They didn't know basic things like Chad doesn't even need to go ondates. Told me just talk to her bro, how are you going to get anywhere without connecting? (Unironically).

Apparently back in the pre internet says it was much more easy. It was insane. 5'7 dudes who were average lookingat best unironically got laid by gymcelling in college. And that's sccounting for lying and adding on lay counts for dudes.

Totally different times from now. I told them how lucky they were for being growing up in that age and they didn't even understand what I meant.

boomers will never get it

Yes, it's so much different nowadays. Back in the days it was much easier... No internet, no (((tinder))), etc.

yea it was easier back then. my father looks only a bit better than me but he's 5'5 and he got laid. I was born in the wrong generation tbh

Online dating didn't changed anything, the vast majority of people don't use it anyways. And it's not something new, it has been around since the internet was created.

boomers are a crap,selfish,son of a bitch ,delusional,hedonistic,pieces of trash

It's not just Boomers. Even Gen X men be like "Just b confident." That might have worked with their generation of women but they have no fucking clue how unbelievably shallow, superficial, and stuck-up millennial women have been since the 1990s when the oldest ones started puberty.

Millennial men = the most cursed generation of men in HUMAN HISTORY when it comes to women. Lots of suicides and mass shootings to come in the next decade once our parents start dying and we have nothing left to live for!

It's not just Boomers. Even Gen X men be like "Just b confident." That might have worked with their generation of women but they have no fucking clue how unbelievably shallow, superficial, and stuck-up millennial women have been since the 1990s when the oldest ones started puberty.

Millennial men = the most cursed generation of men in HUMAN HISTORY when it comes to women. Lots of suicides and mass shootings to come in the next decade once our parents start dying and we have nothing left to live for!
This very much,humanity never experienced these problems! back then men gave sex for granted,and even thought as it,as if women werent shallow,and thus they started acting like if they were saints,thinkers,and started idealizing women,giving rights to them,because they had no idea why their ancestors where patriarchial,they just wanted to fuck everything up.

Last edited:

Gen Z / Zoomers (my generation) have it worse imo.