Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Boomers reaction to Corona-flu

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-

My most low effort post so far.
Let me add some effort.

My boomer parents are going fucking crazy About this shit and it is hilarious. They are already Talking About getting vaccinated. Yes, get your shots Kids! For the People! Do it for the People that you love! Get injected with something you don't understand because muh good doctor, he knows everything, Right? That's why he has a potbelly and is divorced.

One of my uncles is a doctor, I am completely disillusioned with the medical field. Motherfucker almost killed multiple People over the years and got away scot-free. Wouldn't let him touch me with a 10 feet pole.

Last edited:
Pretty much, they freak out

It’s all working according to their plans. ((they)) manufactured this virus to serve as a credible reason to mass vaccinate everyone. Gullible boomers will especially fall for all the hype around it, and goodness knows what they’re planning to do by vaccinating everyone. Might have little ticking time bombs to place people in hostage.

It’s all working according to their plans. ((they)) manufactured this virus to serve as a credible reason to mass vaccinate everyone. Gulli toble boomers will especially fall for all the hype around it, and goodness knows what they’re planning to do by vaccinating everyone. Might have little ticking time bombs to place people in hostage.

The virus doesn't even scare me.

I'm more afraid of the fucking boomers becoming more and more hostile towards anybody with a brain. My parents are pushing me to go to my uncle doctor to get "saftey shots". It's fucking ridiculous, they have absolut blind trust in authority.

Even though my dad understands false flags, the global agenda and so on, he STILL trusts his doctors. JFL, imagine mistrusting a tyrant but not his henchmen. Boomers are indoctrinated as fuck.

One of my uncles is a doctor, I am completely disillusioned with the medical field. Motherfucker almost killed multiple People over the years and got away scot-free. Wouldn't let him touch me with a 10 feet pole.
A lot of the doctors I know are like this.They see patients as lab rats rather than people.

My most low effort post so far.
Let me add some effort.

My boomer parents are going fucking crazy About this shit and it is hilarious. They are already Talking About getting vaccinated. Yes, get your shots Kids! For the People! Do it for the People that you love! Get injected with something you don't understand because muh good doctor, he knows everything, Right? That's why he has a potbelly and is divorced.

Vaccinated? There is no vaccine for Corona virus.

Vaccinated? There is no vaccine for Corona virus.

Not yet. It will come alongside a travel ban if you don't get it. My parents want me to get vaccination refreshments on the shit that is already in my body. They also chug spoonfuls of vitamin C supplements JFL. That shit has been proven to be bullshit, goes in your mouth and straight out your asshole.

JFL Israel calling dibs on a vaccine that they don't even have yet. Merchants down to the bone.

No one went crazy over pneumonia even though it has 50 times more kills than corona

No one went crazy over pneumonia even though it has 50 times more kills than corona

There are thousands of things that are more deadly but they don't sound good as propaganda. Everyday 2800 people die in car accidents worldwide. Ban cars ban cars! They are everywhere!
It's a pandemic!

500000 children die from diarrhea every year.

There are thousands of things that are more deadly but they don't sound good as propaganda. Everyday 2800 people die in car accidents worldwide. Ban cars ban cars! They are everywhere!
It's a pandemic!

500000 children die from diarrhea every year.

They could have at least focused on one of the top ten most dangerous current viruses instead. Since some of them are basically super versions of cornona. but eh I guess because it's new not the most deadly.

Moms going mad but dads chill, as always.

i can't hate boomers tbh even if they were responsible for the decline of the west and seeded rootless counter "cultures" and revived antagonistic left-wing politics. i don't know why, but boomers have consistently been nice to me my entire life even if their advice is shit and useless in the modern era compared to my own generation that's filled with insufferable fuckwits who only care about themselves - a generation of broken men, drug addicts, simps and every foid is a slut. i haven't even spoken to another millennial in years they're just very disgusting and degenerate people.

I heard the vaccine will involve getting a digital ID chip implanted under your skin.

Boomers... can’t wait till they take all their stupidity with them

I wonder if old roasties are going to be mad at corona for targeting them instead of young foids

Chinese bio weapon of mass destruction (hysteria)