Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boomers Parents Have No Self Awareness

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★★
The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

At my family’s church today. Had to listen to one of my mother’s church friends bitch about how her adult daughter went no contact with her while my mom’s friend was on her deathbed with cancer. She ended up miraculously recovering, but her daughter still hasn’t spoken to her in four years.

This bitch really expected sympathy because her 32 year old daughter decided to cut off her mom in her mom’s final moments. This bitch must’ve have done something horrendous. People don’t cut off their parents like that for no reason. Even if she fucking hated her mom, cutting her off when she’s weeks away from collecting her inheritance is insane. The mom must’ve been truly heinous to warrant that.

Btw, her daughter isn’t some junkie deadbeat. She’s married with a good job and a stable life. The mom is clearly the problem, but somehow can’t see that. Boomers think their offspring just have to put up with their endless bullshit forever out of some weird obligation to the people that shit them into this world.

Fucking boomers
>Forever entitled
>Forever ignorant
>Forever the victim

It’s so fucking stupid you can’t even make it up. Boomers are cartoon characters of people.

The boomers ruined society at the Jews' command. Total boomer death

women often don’t take any sort of accountability and expect everything to go their way

women often don’t take any sort of accountability and expect everything to go their way
Run Away The Simpsons GIF by AniDom

Normies don’t take accountability for anything ever, regardless of gender. It’s a total mind fuck. I can count of my hands the number of times I’ve heard someone in real life say something to the affect of

>That was my fault. I take full responsibility for the consequences of my actions.

Nothing is ever their fault. They could chug a bottle of Draino, and it will still be someone else’s fault when they have to get their stomach pumped. It’s a marvel that humanity has achieved anything with the way normies mentally process responsibility.

Screw these natalist, normies breeders

>That was my fault. I take full responsibility for the consequences of my actions.
For real. I once said this after i messed up and my mom looked so shocked, like the had just seen a ghost, and she said something like "oh my god, i cant believe you just took accountability"

For me its perfectly normal but for normies, its a complete mindfuck to think anyone would ever take accountability for their own actions

Nothing is ever their fault.
It’s a marvel that humanity has achieved anything with the way normies mentally process responsibility.

Glad to see another thread from you. :feelsautistic:

I can relate to this quite a bit, since my parents are Gen-X which is boomerlite.

and gen zs complacency is taking its toll too
Run Away Star Trek GIF

Everything had already gone to shit by the time Gen Z reached adulthood. Nothing’s worth saving. The youngest Gen Zers just turned 18, and boomers wanna shit on them and scapegoat them for why shit sucks. A bunch of teenagers who couldn’t vote a few years ago.