Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boomers live in an alternate reality

D

Distaste

Recruit
★★
Overheard my boomer dad mention to my mum how he noticed that when he went to the shops earlier he saw that the majority of people there where young women in their mid twenties and said something about they're probably all getting married and having kids around this time. I was pretty shocked to be honest, I knew boomers can see the world through rose tinted glasses but I didn't know that they were this fucking delusional. Maybe I should tell him that in reality those foids are all riding the cock carousel and will do so until their mid to late 40s and will most likely never get married or have kids, but it feels cruel, like telling a 3 year old that Santa Claus isn't real.

I educated my boomer dad on the dating scene recently. They have no way of knowing what goes on tbh so you can't really hold it against them.

No offense but your father is retarded and you should probably educate him

My narrowminded old man cannot understand subcultural things, and even hates them. Always gets angry when I'm saying I need alternative waifu, not ordinary normal member of society

My narrowminded old man cannot understand subcultural things, and even hates them. Always gets angry when I'm saying I need alternative waifu, not ordinary normal member of society
You must really live the gimmick, IRL too. What's your mother say?

You must really live the gimmick, IRL too. What's your mother say?
Bit more openminded on those things. But gave me very bad upringing, sedentary, not good for travelmaxxing

Boomers can be as blue pilled as IT cucks without being actual cucks or overdosing on soy...

boomer females also rode the CC

Gen X is just as bad. Maybe worse.

Btw I have to assume you're talking about the baby boomer generation here. I'm pretty sure you are but I can never tell if "boomers" means something else somehow.

No offense but your father is retarded and you should probably educate him
I've tried to slowly tell him about the blackpill but even when I only mention small pieces of it he refuses to accept it as being remotely true by copeposting until you can't be bothered continuing on, it's honestly not worth trying to tell him about this stuff, he just refuses to leave his fantasy world that even when he grew up already had cracks in the facade.
Boomers can be as blue pilled as IT cucks without being actual cucks or overdosing on soy...
From my experiences with them most boomers probably bluepillmog the most bluepilled IT user.

Boomers are the quintessential "Got mine, fuck you." generation. They had everything spoonfed to them and have the nerve to call everyone ELSE self-entitled and lazy. Ignorant, self-worshipping pigs on two legs.

My boomer dad tells me to just "go and talk to girls", which will get me a girlfriend lol. Hes so delusional.
Hey it worked for him in 1971 so why not now in 2019 amirite frens?

Boomers are very bluepilled and unaware of societal change. “Just be yourself, it worked for me 40 years ago!”

Overheard my boomer dad mention to my mum how he noticed that when he went to the shops earlier he saw that the majority of people there where young women in their mid twenties and said something about they're probably all getting married and having kids around this time. I was pretty shocked to be honest, I knew boomers can see the world through rose tinted glasses but I didn't know that they were this fucking delusional. Maybe I should tell him that in reality those foids are all riding the cock carousel and will do so until their mid to late 40s and will most likely never get married or have kids, but it feels cruel, like telling a 3 year old that Santa Claus isn't real.
why is it always rose tinted glasses with these cuckfags
Boomers are very bluepilled and unaware of societal change. “Just be yourself, it worked for me 40 years ago!”
yeah but if you reject their advice you won't be seen as someone who is a scrutinizing skeptic realist, but just a whiner.
well,if you posed yourself out to be helpful advice then are you gonna be self aware about how you just bait and switched me. lol.
jfl to any idiot who thinks that any boomer is operating under the dynamic of critical thinking when they give advice. They operate off of happy clappy masculinity wannabe bs.
whiner is arbitrary, a matter of opinion. you're not looking at the sense behind waht I am doing. Just my manliness level.
when in reality if you had sense you could see that being yourself doesn't have very sensible implications.
being yourself as a virtue doesn't get you anyone you want.
it's like saying acting natural will get you to be liked by people in general.
how can anyone assume that acting natural will get everyone with all their variations drawn to you?
acting natural may get you to get who you want. but the girls who are into stuff incels are into, who won't outright deny you for superficial reasons will be the dumpster trash if that.
fat obese bargain basement girls who are contriving commonality rather than going for who they want. because they feel insecure someone will trade up.

Last edited:
Blessed generation, my dad would have a very high chance of beeing incel if he was born today.