Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Boomers in my company would probably not even qualify to be a janitor if they were born years later

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
It really sucks how expectations and rules even today are still set by boomers who are out of touch with this world.

I work for a really big ass company that has a long history so naturally there are a lot of boomers.

What really annoys me are some of the directors. They get to sit in their own fancy office on the top floor. They get to basically act like masters with tons of nice perks. They have insane power. And of course they get paid shit loads with even more benefits.

So what was their key to making it so high?

Being born at the right time.

That's it. A lot of them only had a secondary school education and probably didn't stand out either. After all even back then if you stood out, chances are you would have won a scholarship to uni.

College was more rare back then yes. But still a sizable minority went to it. And the chance of being that sizable minority was much high than becoming director here.

Meanwhile those damn boomers request that just to have an entry level job that leads to a career here you need to be top of your class, have multiple scholarships, cure cancer, end world hunger etc. So with their intelligence and skillset, their resume wouldn't even get looked at today.

Every generation has different struggles but it's clearly obvious boomers had a way easier time. No automation, no globalization, way less competition, more resources etc.

Tldr

Qs8k0ifjpqq21

Boomers need to die

Its suicidefuel to think that even after all these years of hard work in my STEM degree I'm most likely not gonna be able to get a job afterwards. I'm literally just wasting my time

Boomers need to die
Boomer Remover is based, hopefully this chinese virus either destroys one of the following two things:
- Boomer's 401k, forcing them to apply for jobs in a work envoriment they ruined
- Kill off the boomers, reducing the cost and queues in medicine, and transferring housing, and wealth to the younger generations.

It's true, I can already think of 3 boomers on management level that are completely useless but their seniority and connections keep them aboard.

Its suicidefuel to think that even after all these years of hard work in my STEM degree I'm most likely not gonna be able to get a job afterwards. I'm literally just wasting my time
I feel the same way, that'll likely be when I rope.

It really sucks how expectations and rules even today are still set by boomers who are out of touch with this world.

I work for a really big ass company that has a long history so naturally there are a lot of boomers.

What really annoys me are some of the directors. They get to sit in their own fancy office on the top floor. They get to basically act like masters with tons of nice perks. They have insane power. And of course they get paid shit loads with even more benefits.

So what was their key to making it so high?

Being born at the right time.

That's it. A lot of them only had a secondary school education and probably didn't stand out either. After all even back then if you stood out, chances are you would have won a scholarship to uni.

College was more rare back then yes. But still a sizable minority went to it. And the chance of being that sizable minority was much high than becoming director here.

Meanwhile those damn boomers request that just to have an entry level job that leads to a career here you need to be top of your class, have multiple scholarships, cure cancer, end world hunger etc. So with their intelligence and skillset, their resume wouldn't even get looked at today.

Every generation has different struggles but it's clearly obvious boomers had a way easier time. No automation, no globalization, way less competition, more resources etc.

Tldr

View attachment 222242
Fucking ragefuel is what it is.

and then u see these limp dick grandpas driving around in 90 000$ porsches as if they “MADE IT”. No, you fucking fossil, you just got lucky that house you bought for 100k in the 80s now costs 600k!!!

The fuck are they even bothering driving these fancy sports cars, its not like prime women are gonna drop their panties and hop inside!
Fucking cunts, and they live a long ass time too, that 70yo grandpa gonna live to 100 so 30 years more of him hoarding his money instead of infusing it down to his heirs for them to start a business or something while they work min wage jobs barely scraping it together