Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boomers had it easier is mostly cope

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Yeah boomers had it easier but not that much easier. If you were an ugly brown subhuman back then you’d still be an incel loser, just like today

Yeah boomers had it easier but not that much easier. If you were an ugly brown subhuman back then you’d still be an incel loser, just like today
Well back then there was no internet so no dating apps / social medias so foids egos couldn't reach the sky and wasn't boosted up constantly by thousands of simps :feelshaha: also they couldn't have ilimited access to chads so they were limited to their social circle so i respectfully disagree dude :feelsautistic:

Well back then there was no internet so no dating apps / social medias so foids egos couldn't reach the sky and wasn't boosted up constantly by thousands of simps :feelshaha: also they couldn't have ilimited access to chads so they were limited to their social circle so i respectfully disagree dude :feelsautistic:

Bullshit, you could be brown and have 3 divorced wives and 10 kids.

Have you seen mexican families?

lol yeah but my boomer dad still mogs me and would have done better in todays world than me. I inherited my psychopath mothers shit genes

yeah that's why from 1960 to now the population of third world countries has increased by like six times at least, you dumb shitskin. I guess those people are all chadreeps and tyrones

yeah that's why from 1960 to now the population of third world countries has increased by like six times at least, you dumb shitskin. I guess those people are all chadreeps and tyrones

I’m only a dumb shitskin because my white chadlite father had to reproduce with one

Last edited:
I’m o

I’m only a dumb shitskin because my white chadlite father had to reproduce with one
yeah your white chadlite father had to reproduce with ethnic gutter trash but it's over for all ethnics bro! whites can't be incel!
ok cool story

Cope thread. Boomers had it easy because of an easier environment.