Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Boomers had it all, we will own nothing

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
★★
Screenshot 2024 08 14 at 103514 in the morning

Every time your boomer dad/mom complains about you not "moving out" or not "getting a life" show them this chart.

Daamn. I knew that boomers lived bettER, but i didnt know that they lived sooo much bettER...

The houses in germoney are all well over 500k

There isn't enough format on the web to describe my disgust and contempt towards that shabbos goy generation honestly.

The history books won't be kind to the baby boomer generation. They might actually be responsible for the downfall of white wealth in America. Instead of letting their kids inherit homes and etc from them they blow it all on themselves until they croak. We should gather up all of the baby boomers and lynch the fuckers.:reeeeee:

I still respect them more than modern generations.

The history books won't be kind to the baby boomer generation. They might actually be responsible for the downfall of white wealth in America. Instead of letting their kids inherit homes and etc from them they blow it all on themselves until they croak. We should gather up all of the baby boomers and lynch the fuckers.:reeeeee:
We nevER had a chance, sub-5 male under 30 today in the US:
- Can't get a wife
- Can't afford a home
- Can't repay student loan
- Can't get a stable job

30-40 years ago a sub 5 male could still achieve all of this, now there is zero chance.

It isn’t the fault of boomers, it’s due to Jew owned hedge funds and asset managers

Boomers lived well only thanks to the Cold War and the threat of communism.

As soon as the Cold War ended, the whole world fucked up.