Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boomers/Gen X Race Treason conspiracy

KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Recruit
★★★
The Civil rights act of 1965 wasn't the Boomers legislation but the (((greatest)))) generations legistilation, but Boomers had a 99.99% white population to fight against it all these clearly racist practices but didn't.

How is it in less than 50 years you can both make your own progeny minorities in their own countries, but also do everything you could to make sure your daughters were the most childish, irredeemable pieces of garbage to have ever walked the earth I can't hate women because I never met a real one.

Each passing day I notice more white wiminz with negroid animals, I notice quality of life going down, crime going up, and normies becoming more stupid and useless.

I'll never understand the conspiracy that was Boomers/Gen X selling out their progeny for materials.

I also don't want to hear about the T.V. argument about why the Boomer is so stupid. These fucking nigers had the internet (20+ fucking years) and most of the years it was absouletely uncensored internet, I could easily find Holocaust Facts from a simple Google search 10+15 years ago.

I think the South Park reference to the Boomers making a deal with the devil for money and drugs is real more and more everyday.

The 2024 Trumpstein reelection copes are absouletely outrageous too. These people saw America through the good times and the bad times. They saw the election get stolen in 2020 just.... Why the fuck are they like this, and why are they our parents?