Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BOOMERS are the cause of our inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Fuck them boomers. They got to enjoy the best time period of america, homogeneous, great economy, they had 3 cars 2 boats and a summer vacation home each, then they ruined it all, imported the entire population of mexico for cheap labor, told everyone they can be what they want, they abandoned all principles of morality that their parents had like not teaching their daughters not to be whores or teaching their sons to be a man, they fucked up our en tire society so fucking bad and now they get to die before it all goes to hell, seriously fuck them boomers.

And they die bluepilled thinking their lack of firm hand was the correct thing to do and the future is prosperity, I hope there is a future civilization with time travel capabilities to judge them when they die and make them live as bald trucel manlet indian.

Boomers are the drizzling shits, they drained Social Security, sent masculine labor to foreign countries, caused the economic recession, inflated college costs to lifetime debt levels, made it harder to declare bankruptcy (financial LDAR), shut down New Deal NEETbux, wrote internet ruining copyright laws, spread feminism, and then had the audacity to tell us to suck it up and deal.

The only bootstraps that should be pulled are the ones around their goddamn necks.

Last edited:
And they call us millennials lazy and unmotivated. Are you fucking kidding me?

Now we got to pay and support their social security, Medicare, and their retirements. Fuck them boomers.

I hate boomers with a passion

The only bootstraps that should be pulled are the ones around their goddamn necks.

They're like that asshole that orders the most expensive bottle of wine at a restaurant and then his card is declined so you get to pay the bill.

And they die bluepilled thinking their lack of firm hand was the correct thing to do and the future is prosperity, I hope there is a future civilization with time travel capabilities to judge them when they die and make them live as bald trucel manlet indian.
And they call us millennials lazy and unmotivated. Are you fucking kidding me?

Now we got to pay and support their social security, Medicare, and their retirements. Fuck them boomers.
Boomers are the drizzling shits, they drained Social Security, sent masculine labor to foreign countries, caused the economic recession, inflated college costs to lifetime debt levels, made it harder to declare bankruptcy (financial LDAR), shut down New Deal NEETbux, wrote internet ruining copyright laws, spread feminism, and then had the audacity to tell us to suck it up and deal.

I hate boomers with a passion

They're also going to live to be 150 years old despite their terrible lifestyle choices, because they'll give every penny they have and every penny of tax money and nationalized healthcare money they can get their hands on to trillion-dollar pharmaceutical multinationals to come up with new drugs to keep their fat wheelchair-bound twinkie filled asses from dying. We're going to be stuck with the boomers for a loooooooong time yet unless society really does collapse.

Typical boomer cope:

"man if I had a cell phone and computer when I was your age I'd be swimming in pussy, buckos don't know how easy they have it!"

Image result for boomer meme

Image result for lookism gifs

Last edited:
I don't like this generational pseudo-analysis, the focus on generations. I call it a form of obscurantism, because it mystifies the actual social relations of society. If you think about it, it's ridiculous to blame an age-group for today's problems, same thing goes for people who complain about Millennials

I don't like this generational pseudo-analysis, the focus on generations. I call it a form of obscurantism, because it mystifies the actual social relations of society. If you think about it, it's ridiculous to blame an age-group for today's problems, same thing goes for people who complain about Millennials
Age groups are not homogenous, but still, the people who formed the culture and economy in the 60s, 70s, and 80s (which would be the people who were in their prime working and consumer years during those times, so people between the ages of 15 and 50) created the playing field that everyone growing up after that had to deal with. The feminism and other forms of Stalinism pushed in the 60s and 70s, the offshoring of industrial jobs and move towards financial capitalism in the 70s and beyond, that all had a major effect on the rest of us. And the boomers were the ones who did that and/or allowed it as long as it didn't break their bubble of comfort.

Jfl @ various generations hating each other while the jew rubs it's hands in glee as it robs everyone.

It's like blaming the symptom instead of dealing with the cause.

Age groups are not homogenous, but still, the people who formed the culture and economy in the 60s, 70s, and 80s (which would be the people who were in their prime working and consumer years during those times, so people between the ages of 15 and 50) created the playing field that everyone growing up after that had to deal with. The feminism and other forms of Stalinism pushed in the 60s and 70s, the offshoring of industrial jobs and move towards financial capitalism in the 70s and beyond, that all had a major effect on the rest of us. And the boomers were the ones who did that and/or allowed it as long as it didn't break their bubble of comfort.

Yeah this is a perfect example of why I think generational analysis is nonsense. My problem with it wasn't "Not all Boomers are like that", it's more like society itself isn't homogenous. Apparently boomers just worked together to do all of that stuff, it's not like society is divided by class or anything. Like seriously this is silly.

Jfl @ various generations hating each other while the jew rubs it's hands in glee as it robs everyone.

You're right, jews are primarily to blame, but also fuck boomers for allowing it all to happen.

enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg

This is also a response to your later response about generational homogeniety. I'm too lazy to figure out how to multi quote. So my Grandparents who survived the Great Depression, and helped to build much of modern America after going through WWII lived decent, moral contributing lives. My Dad's generation basically took the luxury of affluence, and relative peace to violently disavow all morality, and go on a hedonistic orgy, all while being able to get good jobs after college. They let my country turn into a police state, embraced cultural marxism, turned a blind eye to massive vote rigging, maxed out their profligate lifestyle with debt, and hand over the husk of a once great country they more or less sucked dry, and feel like they are not the problem. More or less middle class White boomers trashed America. Boomers are the biggest fail generation. Are the younger generations more pathetic in terms of problems? Yeah, but a lot of it is just coping with the mess fat boomers left behind. Gen x, millenials, gen z all get to pick up the trash at Woodstock, and wagecuck at service sector jobs just to pay as you go into an insolvent social security, while driving boomer Ms Daisy, and changing her diapers. Boomers are the generation that could have been the stewards of America, but who let it all go to waste feeling patriotic while talking foosball, drinkin diet coke, and votin for a real family values man like Dubya because they were too naive, stupid, and uninformed to know better. Knew everything about sports n Harely Davidsons though. Lol, just lol at how pathetic boomers are.

This is also a response to your later response about generational homogeniety. I'm too lazy to figure out how to multi quote. So my Grandparents who survived the Great Depression, and helped to build much of modern America after going through WWII lived decent, moral contributing lives. My Dad's generation basically took the luxury of affluence, and relative peace to violently disavow all morality, and go on a hedonistic orgy, all while being able to get good jobs after college. They let my country turn into a police state, embraced cultural marxism, turned a blind eye to massive vote rigging, maxed out their profligate lifestyle with debt, and hand over the husk of a once great country they more or less sucked dry, and feel like they are not the problem. More or less middle class White boomers trashed America. Boomers are the biggest fail generation. Are the younger generations more pathetic in terms of problems? Yeah, but a lot of it is just coping with the mess fat boomers left behind. Gen x, millenials, gen z all get to pick up the trash at Woodstock, and wagecuck at service sector jobs just to pay as you go into an insolvent social security, while driving boomer Ms Daisy, and changing her diapers. Boomers are the generation that could have been the stewards of America, but who let it all go to waste feeling patriotic while talking foosball, drinkin diet coke, and votin for a real family values man like Dubya because they were too naive, stupid, and uninformed to know better. Knew everything about sports n Harely Davidsons though. Lol, just lol at how pathetic boomers are.
perfectly said. they really fucked our country

Fucking boomers

I with you one the boomer hate. However men have been cucks for an incredibly long time. Men born 150 years ago gave women the right to vote. Consider that women were given voting rights (insane) 100 years ago and the average law maker was probably a middle aged man.

Last edited:
and feel like they are not the problem
Not only do they feel like they're not the problem, they think they're beyond wonderful, a new high point in humanity. They think they're special, they make endless movies and books and stories about what a major quantum leap in lifestyle their generation made. They're still talking about themselves and will be until the day they die. They actually think that woodstock, ditch weed, and single mothers are a cultural legacy to celebrate.

I miss Hitler. Rip, you tried to save us great man of wisdom.

True, but people needed to be dumb enough to be tricked by them. The boomers get blamed a lot, deservingly, but their parents don't get any hate despite deserving it.

"but muh ww2 muh based generation"
No fuck them and fuck you for liking them. The boomers had to have been raised terribly to allow them to become what they are.

That's what you get when you live in excess.

This new generation of teen girls is totally awfull, they cannot even do some firndly hanging together, not even friendzone, absolutely spoiled cunts

Absolute truth. I fucking despise boomers, they invented degeneracy in the 1960s and destroyed our civilisation, destroyed our economy, invented modern feminism, created all modern drug and alcohol problems, and used up all our wealth. Fuck boomers.

Are the younger generations more pathetic in terms of problems? Yeah, but a lot of it is just coping with the mess fat boomers left behind.

No, I want all asinine talk of generations like it's a serious analysis of what happened in the past 100 years wiped out immediately

Nah, I wouldn't say boomers are the cause. The boomers were just the generation that was able to benefit from the societal shift. I would say what really started all this bullshit was the invention of birth control pills. Not that I am saying birth control is bad, just that the sexual revolution became a thing becaose of birth controll pills, and the sexual revolution is basically what led to the degenerate society of today. The society where women are able to control the sexual marketplace. They do not need to be careful in their choice of partner because they no longer have to worry about getting pregnant. They are able to turn off their logical brain and just fuck whoever they want on a whim. This is what causes women to have ridiculous standards when they are young and then settling with some betabux chadlite when they are done riding the cock carousel.

We are just the first generation to really suffer from the negative effects of the monkey wrench that is birth control. I wish I had a time machine so I could see how humanity resolves this problem.

No, I want all asinine talk of generations like it's a serious analysis of what happened in the past 100 years wiped out immediately

Well, there is a difference between saying the MCAS system on 737 max airliners brought two birds full of passengers down, and a investigative journalist dissecting the whole aviation industry, regulators, the technical aspects of what went wrong etc., in a book. But saying MCAS brought down the birds doesn't qualify as asinine or lack validity. Academic rigor, quantifiable, documented trends, and their linkages, perhaps not, but surely not far from the mark as reasonable observation.
Not only do they feel like they're not the problem, they think they're beyond wonderful, a new high point in humanity. They think they're special, they make endless movies and books and stories about what a major quantum leap in lifestyle their generation made. They're still talking about themselves and will be until the day they die. They actually think that woodstock, ditch weed, and single mothers are a cultural legacy to celebrate.
Their mind numbing mediocrity, lack of self awareness, and smugness makes me want to vomit.

Well, there is a difference between saying the MCAS system on 737 max airliners brought two birds full of passengers down, and a investigative journalist dissecting the whole aviation industry, regulators, the technical aspects of what went wrong etc., in a book. But saying MCAS brought down the birds doesn't qualify as asinine or lack validity. Academic rigor, quantifiable, documented trends, and their linkages, perhaps not, but surely not far from the mark as reasonable observation.

Their mind numbing mediocrity, lack of self awareness, and smugness makes me want to vomit.

Fair enough. I get what your saying, that makes more sense than what others were saying. But the way (American/first world) Boomers are is more of a symptom than a cause, basically what you were describing is a fall from grace narrative which is what I disagreed with.

Fair enough. I get what your saying, that makes more sense than what others were saying. But the way (American/first world) Boomers are is more of a symptom than a cause, basically what you were describing is a fall from grace narrative which is what I disagreed with.
Well, I'm trying to quell a playfully argumentative streak here, lol, (I never mean harm, just like debating like a little yap dog.) what do you mean by the fall from grace narrative? I know they are very much a product of their environment, I just never appreciated their lack of care for anything beyond their material achivement, and pleasure. Like the fiscal gap alone will destroy genx onwards, just a matter of specifics. They really had no general cognizance of broader societal issues, and merely existed. A false confidence was their comfort when responsibility could have been exercised. I almost feel like JFK, MLK, RFK made them tap out, and they just stayed children living in a fantasy world instead of facing down the bastards that destroyed America.

They enable the invention of tinder. Thus relegation the bottom 80% of men to servitude of women.

They enable the invention of tinder. Thus relegation the bottom 80% of men to servitude of women.

Presidencel, can you run for president and liberate us from this hellhole?

It irks me that they could buy a house for like the low to mid £1000s and survive on their one wage with a family even and I was one generation later in the mid 70s and by the 90s working I couldn't afford fuck all! I was only getting £114 a week after tax and shit when the boomers were getting the equivalent of over double that and at least £16-17 an hour today even for the most basic unskilled jobs!

Here I am now competing with Romanian theives, Polish assholes and [Somalian assholes [who don't even have a legit passport for minimum wage £8.21 an hour soul destroying shit work. Living at home still, no hope, no future, what is the point?

Also 1 in 5 UK boomers are millionaires JFL!

Last edited:
Presidencel, can you run for president and liberate us from this hellhole?
Very soon my brother...
ALso just helped a BOOMER pressure wash his deck. He flipped shit at my efficient spray pattern because it was getting dirt in his pool. I should have flipped out at him. Like if your pool cant handle dirt than you got bigger problems.

True, but people needed to be dumb enough to be tricked by them. The boomers get blamed a lot, deservingly, but their parents don't get any hate despite deserving it.

"but muh ww2 muh based generation"
No fuck them and fuck you for liking them. The boomers had to have been raised terribly to allow them to become what they are.
Did I say I liked them? They sure as fuck never liked me! I was just pointing out how gullible all generations are. After all. The ww2 crowd got us in this mess, by fighting against the only nation that could have set things right.

But like everyone else, they were duped into it.

Same. The smugness is the worst!

Last edited:

they lived life well and left us a big fucking trash world

Day of the pillow when.