Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boomers are such fuckin faggots

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
My ugly genetic boomer trash mother has a Facebook and i go on it to laugh at all her stupid boomer cuck friends all i see them post are as follow:

Stupid fuckin minion memes

Stupid fuckin dog memes

Donald trump dick ridding posts

1 LiKe = 1 pRay ShArE oR u HeArtlEsS

Sharing post about some kid doing something wrong commenting "WhErE R dA KiDs PaReNtS diS iS siCkEnINg!"

Posting pictures of their ugly as kids or grandkids with other boomer cucks commenting "OMG SO HANDSOME XOXOXO FUTURE STAR SO PROUD"

sharing some post about a tragedy that happend that has no relevance to their stupid fuckin lives commenting shit like "OMG THIS WORLD IS SICK IM SO MAD ONE PRAY FOR JESUS PEACE LOVE JESUS WERE GONNA FIGHT BACK"

God boomers are such naive bluepilled moral faggot cucks

Am I missing anything else they post and do?

They are a different species tbh
cause they grew up in a extremely different society than we did

Boomercide when.

all of humanity is trash tbh

I hate boomers, their holier-than-thou attitude and endless bitching and rambling

I hate millennials way more. At least the older generations weren't as cucked as these new millennial lgbt trans-whatever fuckers

Zoomers are the most based and blackpilled generation tbh

my generation is worse. my generation used to be cool but a few years ago they turned into a faggotry. maybe they'll become better again in a couple decades.

I hate millennials way more. At least the older generations weren't as cucked as these new millennial lgbt trans-whatever fuckers
cope. millennials are shbuumans only cause boomers were so degenerate

they're so clueless about so many things its not even funny

Boomer Facebook is pretty godawful, but they're relatively harmless