Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Boomers are not the problem

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
iv been ranting alot about boomers in the past, and now i withdraw all my old perspectives about them.
my opinion has shifted, i actually like baby boomers and ill list the reasons why in this thread.

1. boomers actually appreciate good music, and you can talk to them about it
  2. most boomers are civilized, more than millenials
  3. boomers will say hello when you meet them, unlike millenials that have a sour bitch face all the time
  4. they will actually hook you up with a job/gig when you need it. with millenials you have to 'network' and that usually leads nowhere
  5. boomers will offer you a glass of water and a meal if you visit them
  6. you can actually sit down and talk to boomers on the fly, no need to 'break the ice'
  7. boomers will notice your gentleman qualities and manners, while millenials will just catalog you as 'shy' and 'weird'
  8. they will say shit to your face instead of raving about you on social media
  9. they won't make a fuss about leasing you their car
  10. they will bitch about you being lonely and not going out to meet people, but its somewhat tolerable considering all the pluses

Well you must be right but I think the problem is not with boomers but with the world they left us.

Boomers are polite therefore it excuses the fact that they fucked America into oblivion with their endless debt consumption. Right...

Boomers are polite therefore it excuses the fact that they fucked America into oblivion with their endless debt consumption. Right...

still, networking with boomers is more efficient. iv made alot of boomer acquiescences over the past 2 months and it paid off.
be close to the plate my nigga

Lowiqgeneralizations.is

I hate boomers and I will celebrate when they are all fucking dead.

I hate millennials too but boomers enrage me. Most self conceited cunts on the planet.

still, networking with boomers is more efficient. iv made alot of boomer acquiescences over the past 2 months and it paid off.
be close to the plate my nigga
I networked with a few boomers, so that undoes the fact that they've spent all the money and destroyed 1500 years of moral values. JFL.

I networked with a few boomers, so that undoes the fact that they've spent all the money and destroyed 1500 years of moral values. JFL.

things in general are fucked up and i take all of that into account.

t. zoomet
zooms me

iv been ranting alot about boomers in the past, and now i withdraw all my old perspectives about them.
my opinion has shifted, i actually like baby boomers and ill list the reasons why in this thread.

1. boomers actually appreciate good music, and you can talk to them about it
  2. most boomers are civilized, more than millenials
  3. boomers will say hello when you meet them, unlike millenials that have a sour bitch face all the time
  4. they will actually hook you up with a job/gig when you need it. with millenials you have to 'network' and that usually leads nowhere
  5. boomers will offer you a glass of water and a meal if you visit them
  6. you can actually sit down and talk to boomers on the fly, no need to 'break the ice'
  7. boomers will notice your gentleman qualities and manners, while millenials will just catalog you as 'shy' and 'weird'
  8. they will say shit to your face instead of raving about you on social media
  9. they won't make a fuss about leasing you their car
  10. they will bitch about you being lonely and not going out to meet people, but its somewhat tolerable considering all the pluses
boomers destroyed the economy trought putting power in hand of commies, boomers where the ones who started this whore culture, boomers pretty much spreaded all DSTs, modern generations are debt slaves thanks to them, they are the worse generation to ever exist

boomers destroyed the economy trought putting power in hand of commies, boomers where the ones who started this whore culture, boomers pretty much spreaded all DSTs, modern generations are debt slaves thanks to them, they are the worse generation to ever exist

sure i agree on all of this.
but they are the least corrupt generation. they still posses old values and can treat you like their 2nd son if you do em justice

but they are the least corrupt generation. they still posses old values and can treat you like their 2nd son if you do em justice
Least corrupt generation? If I had that old guy laughing in spider man I'd be using him rn.

bs , boomers where a bunch of hippies that fucked and smoked weed all day

boomers are just bluepilled af

Least corrupt generation? If I had that old guy laughing in spider man I'd be using him rn.

in comparison to millenials they are not degenerate at all.
so yeah they smoked some pot and drove a hippie van, so what? millenials are injecting fucking hormones and its normal to them

in comparison to millenials they are not degenerate at all.
so yeah they smoked some pot and drove a hippie van, so what? millenials are injecting fucking hormones and its normal to them
You have no clue. Must be some zoomer that grew up in the 2000s.

You have no clue. Must be some zoomer that grew up in the 2000s.

oh god stop being such whiny bitches
no one gives a shit about muh wealth distribution. the whole point of this "game" is to benefit yourself in this system called capitalism

blaming boomers is just a cope for american burgers who are looking for a scapegoat for their inferior dna