Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media "Boomers Are Becoming Criminals, And No One's Talking About It"

Boomers were already criminals to begin with

Doesnt surprise me, they are somewhat the weakest link in society since they don't contribute anymore and they were too dumb to have children themselves most of the time. I Personally Know at work that from 3 Old Co-Workers I work with personally that One has no Kids , One has One Kid, and the Other one Two. So they take 6 People out of the System and give 3 Back. I am not surprised Pensions are being fucked

germany same thing anecdotally
they say its related to old people living poverty since they expected the state to coddle them in old age
so they had no kids
but the welfare state was built on the assumption of having less old people than young people, so the wealth transfer from old to young would be possible. But germany is now looking a lot like japan, less and less young people, tons of old people. Inflation too. So your pension is now two-fiddy and you end up stealing chicken from super market to survive :lul: :lul: :lul:

Doesnt surprise me, they are somewhat the weakest link in society since they don't contribute anymore and they were too dumb to have children themselves most of the time. I Personally Know at work that from 3 Old Co-Workers I work with personally that One has no Kids , One has One Kid, and the Other one Two. So they take 6 People out of the System and give 3 Back. I am not surprised Pensions are being fucked
Yes, the increase in life expectancy was a mistake. A huge number of old people literally steal resources from the young and do not allow them to get the highest places in the hierarchy. Look at old man badyen or old man Trump, even Harris is about 60 years old. At the beginning of the 20th century, the average life expectancy in Britain and the United States was about 55 years, and this was normal.