Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boomer Stacey lauches atomic JBB pill

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
You thought sexual tourism was a man thing ? Nope. Belgian, German, European foids love to go to tropical places to get handled by men they find more masculine than what they find back home ... And guess what : they pay for everything for the man. Betabuxes on suicide watch.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WinmpXH9i9U

black men and brown men are more attractive to women than white men, they just have low social status halo or are poor

Fuck foids, I hope that nigger kills her.

Last edited:
Fuck foids, I hope that niggers kills her.

Tbh I would put all female racemixers in shipping containers and deport them to the blackest part of Africa. Then leave them there stranded so they can get raped by the ugliest black-incels whilst living in extreme poverty.

Tbh I would put all female racemixers in shipping containers and deport them to the blackest part of Africa. Then leave them there stranded so they can get raped by the ugliest black-incels whilst living in extreme poverty.
I think shipping them to the Middle East where they'll be used as sexslaves for ISIS fighters is much more effective. Niggers are not as malicious as sandniggers. In the Middle East, she'll live her life as sexslave with no dignity, no respect, not allowed to talk back or express her opinions. Her only purpose would be to satisfy some ISIS fighter who fucks goats on the side. JFL.

This is the Alpha woman. The one who decides everything and who disposes of everyone.

I translated some comments this one is most powerful, it really shows how humans are unequal and what we kissless virgins will never experience

at this point i understand why non whites hates whites even

He looks like he is having the time of his life

black men and brown men are more attractive to women than white men
gigacope, if i was white i wouldnt know this place exist and i would easily have a gf in high school, the life of an ethnic and a white is two complete different world, but the damage has been done
@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel

Blacks can only be incel if they are sub3 or ultra Manlet. JBB is law

gigacope, if i was white i wouldnt know this place exist and i would easily have a gf in high school, the life of an ethnic and a white is two complete different world, but the damage has been done
women go for sex tourism to arablands or africa not to scandinavia or russia

That would actually be very based, just give the whores their own medicine

noodlewhores do this all the time

He is a human dildo prostitute.

This phenomenon exist in SEA too.
Search for Kuta Cowboys.

Just albino maXx theory

They're usually middle-aged femorrhoids though.
I think shipping them to the Middle East where they'll be used as sexslaves for ISIS fighters is much more effective. Niggers are not as malicious as sandniggers. In the Middle East, she'll live her life as sexslave with no dignity, no respect, not allowed to talk back or express her opinions. Her only purpose would be to satisfy some ISIS fighter who fucks goats on the side. JFL.
Retard spotted.

black men and brown men are more attractive to women than white men, they just have low social status halo or are poor
only tall BBCs not curry shitskin ones.

women go for sex tourism to arablands or africa
Turkey used to be a huge destination for Russian foids when I was little (so in late 1990s, well before tinder or even online dating era). All male hotel staff knew about "Natasha's" hungry for dark skinned cocks.

I still remember one year my parents and I got to know our hotel neighbors - an ugly foid with a daughter roughly my age. One day she asked us two favors - look after her foidlet for an hour late evening and help her talk to one of the waiters named Mustafa (for some reason I still remember his name lol) - she spoke no languages other than Russian and Mustafa didn't know a word except "Natasha" in Russian (ironically her name actually was Natasha kek). Anyway, I helped her translate to Mustafa if he wanted to come to her room that evening and Mustafa agreed. She then dumped her daughter with us for the evening and got back to her room. Less than an hour later she came super annoyed and angry, took her foidlet and ran back to their room. She never spoke to Mustafa after that and preferred not to talk about that encounter even tho we jokingly teased her about it for the rest of our stay there. Apparently big Turkish cock ended up being not so big or Mustafa was in a rush to serve other Natasha's that evening and paid not enough attention to the kween, but she was pissed (which made us all laughing all the time).

Lol, stories like this are lifefuel I actually chose my screenname for

Over for non bbc havers

Turkey used to be a huge destination for Russian foids when I was little (so in late 1990s, well before tinder or even online dating era). All male hotel staff knew about "Natasha's" hungry for dark skinned cocks.

I still remember one year my parents and I got to know our hotel neighbors - an ugly foid with a daughter roughly my age. One day she asked us two favors - look after her foidlet for an hour late evening and help her talk to one of the waiters named Mustafa (for some reason I still remember his name lol) - she spoke no languages other than Russian and Mustafa didn't know a word except "Natasha" in Russian (ironically her name actually was Natasha kek). Anyway, I helped her translate to Mustafa if he wanted to come to her room that evening and Mustafa agreed. She then dumped her daughter with us for the evening and got back to her room. Less than an hour later she came super annoyed and angry, took her foidlet and ran back to their room. She never spoke to Mustafa after that and preferred not to talk about that encounter even tho we jokingly teased her about it for the rest of our stay there. Apparently big Turkish cock ended up being not so big or Mustafa was in a rush to serve other Natasha's that evening and paid not enough attention to the kween, but she was pissed (which made us all laughing all the time).

Lol, stories like this are lifefuel I actually chose my screenname for
are you turk ?

always said that most arabs, turks would ascend if they went to slavlands

This is the Alpha woman. The one who decides everything and who disposes of everyone.

I translated some comments this one is most powerful, it really shows how humans are unequal and what we kissless virgins will never experience

at this point i understand why non whites hates whites even
This is AWALT they have a alpha mindset mentality.

black men and brown men are more attractive to women than white men
Tenor 9

200 5

they do that coz the men there are poor. not coz they're higher quality than white nordic chads

if nordic countries are as poor as arabland and africa those foids would pick nordic

those old white foids are basically paying for companionship with tyrones. not so different than say, SEA-maxxing white men who basically pay for companionship with SEA foids.
and russian men aren't poor ?

European foids love to go to tropical places to get handled by men they find more masculine than what they find back home ... And guess what : they pay for everything for the man. Betabuxes on suicide watch.
@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

not poor enough. russia isnt 3rd world in the strict sense, more like 2nd world. not as shitty as africa obviously.
unless it is, ukraine has african tier economy

and sex tourism for slavic pussies is strong in EE, western or chinese ex tourist go to slavlands to ascend, but never women,
just accept this that darker features are attractive for males while paler for females

Last edited:
I just love the Blacked visitors who take any chance to prove JBB and BBC
BA4AEF1E C2C8 4025 9949 D90B2FBE229B

Some Old hag went on a trip with Tyronelite so what lmao

DTT

( Dark Triad Theory )

Im to small for this Shit If i was 184 instead of 174 i propably have a Chance

If I use this logic ugly guys can get girls see look at this picture I found. This is proof you inkwells personality is the problem:

main-qimg-0cd43a446efa243beb0a76736c43ddb6

I just love the Blacked visitors who take any chance to prove JBB and BBC View attachment 428623
Some Old hag went on a trip with Tyronelite so what lmao
This forum is very low iq and will use cherry picking and anecdotal evidence when it suits them. They are really no different from normies. More reasons to be a full blown misanthrope.

Last edited:
what country is this

I don't want some white Chads leftover, no thank you.

no more bbcposting :feelsree:

If I use this logic ugly guys can get girls see look at this picture I found. This is proof you inkwells personality is the problem:

main-qimg-0cd43a446efa243beb0a76736c43ddb6

This forum is very low iq and will use cherry picking and anecdotal evidence when it suits them. They are really no different from normies. More reasons to be a full blown misanthrope.
You're comparing a whole tourist industry where women travel to countries for the sole purposes of fucking black men to a one pic of a an incel looking guy with an average looking foid. You're also 19 so won;t be here long and don't know shit. JBB is proven time and time again.

PS The only other black dude on here was 17 and was proven to be a faekcel.

You're also 19 so won;t be here long and don't know shit.
You know nothing about life, so it’s more like you don’t know shit.
PS The only other black dude on here was 17 and was proven to be a faekcel.
Not the only black guy here theirs also Detro, blkpillpres, TigerFestival, mogged loner, NothinButAComedy and there’s more I can name. There was an Indian fakecel who went by the name @Legendarywristcel what does that say?¿ I guess curries are fakecels now....smh.

You’re such a low iq idiot it’s not even funny.

Last edited: