Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boomer regrets voting for trumpin order to support The women in his life

B-BUT MUH WOOOMAN!!!!!! WE MUST SUPPORT WOOOMAN!!!!! :soy:

Imagine listening to women at all about anything? Jesus tap dancing Christ this man is a fucking faggot and a newborn baby mogs him with higher testosterone. I understand being on the fence about Trump because jew pill but anyone who unironically supports a foid president must have been conceived as their mother was bent over I giant fucking microwave, causing them to be born retarded. Only high T aspie men should rule this earth

What a fucking cuck, i dont even believe in this Jew election bullshit, but this nigger is retarded, hes not even white hes a piece of shit nigger, acting as if he is implementing some form of righteousness by arguing for foid's "right" to kill a baby.

What a cuck piece of shit.

Boomers are retarded and one of the biggest reasons why foids have so many rights

Most of the video is talking about project 2025, which is a total nothing and saying about how good of a protector of women he always has been, good unintended comedy video

What a faggot

We are living in such a state of mass hysteria to the point where people have no qualms whatsoever with legalizing the murder of babies

Literally they would trash the entire country so as to not upset some women.

nothing of value would be missed, once these losers who Destroyed the world and sold the future to jews, whores, and negroes are Forever off-the-map.

now who is Going to fix diss