Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Boomer parents bitching again

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Look I did everything "I was supposed" to.

I didn't smoke, take drugs, hang out with thugs or do any of that shit. I was a nerd who tried to studymaxx.

I went to uni, got my degree and even got a job!

And you know what that got me? A fucking life of low level wagecuckery!

I don't know how I could have tried any harder.

So I'm tired of my boomer parents bitching and I'm tired of blaming myself when I know I did everything I could.

How about I blame my boomer parents for giving me these shitty ass genetics? Your shitty genetics worked coz back then there was far less competition! I bet you would get nowhere if you were my age today!

How about I blame my boomer parents for giving birth to me in a insanely competitive world thats fucked by the same boomer generation?

For reference: in the 1970s, stanford had an acceptance rate of 30%. Today its 5% lol

Can you get away with yelling at your parents?

Better take drugs, still more chances for attracting teen girls, than with studying and hard work

i know that feel, i just cut them out now, who the fuck cares

if you let it get much worse you'll end up wagecucking just so you can babysit other people's kids and listen to their bitching and transfer your money to old people, JFL fuck that

For reference: in the 1970s, stanford had an acceptance rate of 30%. Today its 5% lol
Wait, what?

Also, what exactly are they complaining about in regards to your situation? That you're an incel? That you aren't making 7 figures in the first few years after getting a degree even though the job market today is completely fucked? That you live with them?

Can you tell me what they say to you on a regular basis?

What the hell do they bitch about?
That's their nature. Even if you are doing good (it means shit in reality), they'd still find something to blame you.

Sheesh, you’re a successful guy. Especially in this age. Fuck boomers dude
This should be off-topic, though

Sheesh, you’re a successful guy. Especially in this age. Fuck boomers dude
This should be off-topic, though
Here's what a "normies" have at my age

A successful career with the title of manager
An entire house with no worries about mortgage payment
A family with kids
A decent size social circle
The ability to go on good holidays once if not twice a year

I have NONE of those things. And all my parents do is bitch why Don't I have those?

Stupid fucking boomers

I went to uni, got my degree and even got a job!
cope 4 years of college does shit for you, you gotta take at least 6-12 years to get the good paying jobs

the 4 years u took was just you paying the government back