Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Boomer orbiting

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
As I write this I am sitting at my workplace waiting for work to start because when I don't leave 2 hours early I get complained at for arriving 5 minutes late due to bus times. Waiting with me are two European roasties (a French one and a German one) and some old boomer who is slightly taller than me, shaved head due to nw3, leathery skin, ratty beard with piercings and tattoos.

I don't dislike the guy but he exudes some kind of weird naïvety I can't quite explain. He tries talking to everyone at the workplace about things whenever they enter the same room as him, he is very friendly and it's mostly watercooler conversation to reduce tension or something but occasionally he tells people something like he thinks they care but they really won't. One morning he started telling us about his mortgage, another about how he wanted to buy a motorcycle. The worst example of this, though, is unfolding as I type this.

I walk in and we talk for a bit about how we did yesterday, he did better than me and I did horribly but he assures me I'll do better today. We both fall silent.

Then the foids come in, young, taller than him and European. He's driving the conversation with them far more than he did with me, and after asking if they got sunburns started looking at their backs and necks for sunburn. When noticing a little on the German foid's shoulder he basically said "hahahaha I get that too". He also asked during the conversation if business trips have mixed gender accomodation JFL.

You can tell dicking them down is on his mind (it's on mine too, I can't blame him) and he is not very subtle about it, everything about his tone of voice, his facial expressions and the words he uses suggests orbiting of these two young foids. I get the motivation to do it, but does this oldcel seriously think he has a chance? Why do washed up boomers hit on 20 year old foids like they are young Chads? I don't even bother now - the foids said nothing to me as they enterred the room. They so clearly want nothing to do with sub 5 men but old retards won't stop feeding them attention.

As I write this I am sitting at my workplace waiting for work to start because when I don't leave 2 hours early I get complained at for arriving 5 minutes late due to bus times.

Brutal driver licence pill.

Maybe that's how he got laid in the past? Maybe it works 5% of the time, so he got to fuck 5-6 new girls a year in the past 10 years?

imagine standing in line at the sweaty DMV outside of a suburban area for a drivers liscence, meme pill

Part of the problem with guys like this is they are giving away sexual attention to girls for free. The girls get the attention they desire without having to give sexual attention back.

A more advanced strategy is if he found at least one woman in the office who would flirt with him. Then if he was giving her 90% of the attention the other women would be getting jealous, and 'mogged' every time they heard him talking to her.

If no women in the office will flirt with any of the guys, then its up to the guys to do things like when a sexy woman walks by the office window, make comments and be openly ogling this woman. Meanwhile treating the women in the office like they are unsexy.

Why do washed up boomers hit on 20 year old foids like they are young Chads?
It's a coping mechanism, those boomers were told by some MGTOW/Redpiller/Betabuxx that young women crave old, mature, financially stable and experienced men, and that those old men are literally swimming in prime stacy pussy, but we know this is a comfortable lie. He probably never got a whiff of pussy on his younger days, and is now trying to make up for it.

Part of the problem with guys like this is they are giving away sexual attention to girls for free. The girls get the attention they desire without having to give sexual attention back.

A more advanced strategy is if he found at least one woman in the office who would flirt with him. Then if he was giving her 90% of the attention the other women would be getting jealous, and 'mogged' every time they heard him talking to her.

If no women in the office will flirt with any of the guys, then its up to the guys to do things like when a sexy woman walks by the office window, make comments and be openly ogling this woman. Meanwhile treating the women in the office like they are unsexy.
No sexual strategising for your face tbhtbh

No sexual strategising for your face tbhtbh

Unless you are a Chad in todays West you aren't going to get any sex from women for free.

But I can still view women who exude no sexual energy in my presence as unsexy. Its like a manikin can have a female shape, but I don't find manikins sexy.

Who knows the woman might have a real sex drive, but if in my reality I never see it, then in my reality she is unsexy.