Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Boomer midget escapes inceldom by a few decades

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/rv73r/as_a_tall_male_w_a_short_male_friend_i_just_had/c493wpk

He'd have roped in his 20's if he was born in the 21st century
N8QGj

(Of course this is assuming he's the father and his whore wife didn't cuck him)

(Of course this is assuming he's the father and his whore wife didn't cuck him)
Highly doubt that isn't what happened. His wife fucked a 6'4 football Chad and told the betabuxxing cuck it was his, and he was delusional enough to believe it. :feelsjuice:

I would certainly recommend a paternity test. However, he may have been saved by genetic recombination

I would certainly recommend a paternity test. However, he may have been saved by genetic recombination
6'6 and 4'11 is insane. I wonder how far genetic recombination can go.

Highly doubt that isn't what happened. His wife fucked a 6'4 football Chad and told the betabuxxing cuck it was his, and he was delusional enough to believe it. :feelsjuice:
brootally plausible

That post (the original the linked comment is replying to) is so hilarious it's honestly sad. Just... I barely even have words for this:

The big and obvious things were over the weekend when we were out on Fri and Sat nights bar/club hopping. I know it's not an ideal place to find a "take her home to your parents" kind of deal. But witnessing him strike out was normal because most guys do. But the worst reply was a girl who made a snide noise like a disgusted gasp and told him that he should just quit while he was ahead…(she pauses) a head shorter! She and the two other girls she was with had a laugh on my buddy’s behalf (I call bitch status). I asked him why he didn’t get pissed or anything and he said that if he did, he would just be labeled as a short guy w/ a napoleon complex. He learned short guys can never be upset about their height or the way ppl treat him about his height. So it’s like a lose lose no matter what he does.

Today we just got back from Frys Electronics. He told me to walk in first and that I would be greeted with a hello and to watch him not get anything until he said something first. I walked in no eye contact w/ the employee at the entrance, I got a hello welcome to Frys. He comes in, also no eye contact, the employee sees him and just ignores him until he said good afternoon and he only gets a hi back, no “welcome to frys.” I was floored, he called it.

Another thing he pointed out is how tall people can be insecure about their height and society is okay with their issues w/ height. Which is true, I was made fun of a lot seeing how I was 5’9’’ in sixth grade, 6’ by middle school, and 6’4’’ by senior year. I hated being a tower over everybody including the teachers and hate when people point out my excessive height like I’m a freak show. “How’s the weather up there,” “You play basketball right?” I had insecurities w/ my height. It’s not so bad now but when women say they don’t get w/ short guys because they’re insecure, what about tall guys insecurities? You still get with them I presume. IDK I’m guessing they say that so they don’t feel shallow.

He told me so many other things as well but I don’t want this to become longer than it already is. But I want to ask if people treat people differently based on height? Do you know you’re actively doing it? Or is it because ppl actually feel taller men are automatically better or deserve preferential treatment over shorter guys?
Every single part of this is beyond obvious to me and, I'd say, most of you guys here on this forum as well. As much a fact of life as the fact that night follows day. Yet this tallfag acts like he's discovered some secret knowledge that manlets are constantly shat on and being in any social interaction as a manlet is a lose-lose catch 22. It is absolutely fucking incredible how willfully blind those privileged enough to not have to suffer can be blind to that suffering. Just incredible.

And the examples he gets as things that supposedly opened his mind and shattered his worldview. LMAO. Some bitches making fun of his height and him not having a chance to retaliate without seeming like a guy with a Napoleon complex and some electronics store employee not greeting his friend.

L. M. F. A. O.

Imagine spending the entirety of your formative years, your entire childhood, with your female classmates constantly treating you like your a diseased, worm-filled piece of dogshit wearing a human skin, while your male classmates constantly bully you, are fully aware of the fact that they bully and joke about the fact that they are bullying you such as by loudly talking to each other about whether they should kick you around the room like a foot ball while the teacher just stands there and does nothing:feelsUgh::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:.