Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Boomer hate thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
We all hate boomers for fucking up the world and still having the gall to complain.

But what YOUR personal reason for hating them?

a SEAmaxxing boomer fucked my mom and here I am

Boomers are only fucking up this world for normies. The world is fucked until further notice for incels with or without the boomers.

any hate which is not directed at women is a waste of energy

A boomer almost ran me over in his giant redneck special Dodge truck while I was out riding my bike. scared me shitless

other than that besides the whole sexual revolution thing, boomers are nicer to me than normies.

Hopefully a parade will be organized once the last boomer on Earth has died.

When I was a teen working shitty jobs like grocery stores, boomers were the most condescending and arrogant shits to ever deal with. Such disgusting, trash, rude garbage.

Boomers created degeneracy in the 1960s.
Male boomers especially are almost universally white knight cucks.

“Pull yourself by the bootstraps , come on , when I was your age....” just shut the fuck up
a SEAmaxxing boomer fucked my mom and here I am
:worryfeels:

When I was a teen working shitty jobs like grocery stores, boomers were the most condescending and arrogant shits to ever deal with. Such disgusting, trash, rude garbage.
Where do you work now?

We all hate boomers for fucking up the world and still having the gall to complain.

But what YOUR personal reason for hating them?

Boomers are worse than foids tbh

foids actually lie a lot less which is hard to accomplish

I'll throw a party for all cels when the last Boomer on Earth dies.

They destroyed my home for paper.

20200216 041311

A boomer almost ran me over in his giant redneck special Dodge truck while I was out riding my bike. scared me shitless

other than that besides the whole sexual revolution thing, boomers are nicer to me than normies.
Fuck (most) people in trucks. I have no idea what compels them to be such fearless aggressive shit heads. Every time I have brushed with death on the road it has been at the hands of a retard in a truck or Karen in a minivan

Every time someone goes ER, it's your fault, boomers
full

I hate boomers because they look down on millenials and zoomers for being unemployed and/or single and they give us shitty outdated advice about getting jobs and girlfriends. They don't know what planet they live on. They don't realize that the world is a LOT different than it was when they were young. They need to either get with the times or STFU and die.

I actually like St Trump though, he triggers cucks and feminists so he’s fine by me.

mkay crypto half-shekel,

Sephardic (sfard or sward) were sawirk (Sabir people), who were one of the component peoples of the Khazar Kaganate. They were also referred to as Huns. It is speculated that intermixing of the sabirs and khazars was facilitated by their common bulgar hun ethnicity. Khazar name is in persian, while in turkic it is sabir, implying the same semantic meaning and related ethnogenesis. They are only mentioned once in the Bible. Also, remnants of crypto-gews inhabit the island of Ibiza off the eastern coast of Spain.

Rebbe Jacobson is muh fav bear gew.

You're wasting your time and target the wrong people.

they always brag about how much less they were payed but dont know enough to acknowledge inflation they summoned

Muh better life.

personally? I hate teenaged 'incels' way way more

I prefer boomers over soyboy millennials kek

idgaf about climate change. The world needs to burn. Considering nobody has any sympathy for our issues, why should we sympathise with anyone else's

Boomer parents give me retarded advice.

"Just go to university son!!"

Respect to thise drafted right out of highschool
Respect to those drafted right out of highschool

the delusion about how foids behave in today's society , muh bootstraps , just go outside, other useless boomer advice

I don’t hate baby boomers at all. Most of y’all only hate them because it’s trendy now to hate them. No generation is perfect

I live with 2 boomers daily and it's hell. Bluepilling at it's finest.

"When i was your age son i had a huge waterfront mansion with a Ferrari for only nickel"

Instead of lecturing us about how better things used to be in their day, they should instead take their responsibility by trying to guide us.

Boomers did a lot of good things. They also did awful things. At the end the day generations are pretty meaningless. They are arbitrary as fuck. So I belong to the same gen as someone born in the early 60s and not the same as someone born in the early 80s? I was born in the late 70s

i hate their advice but i dont hate them as people nearly as much as anyone around my age, those are the fuckers i fucking despise