Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Boomer Foid writes article about Chad

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
At 19, I was a popular, experienced dater. I was pretty and athletic, and I’d learned to camouflage my brainy tendencies with tequila shots and judicious use of the word “fuck.”

I had dated a few bad boys in high school — boys who ditched school or stole cars or smoked (still felonious) weed — but none crossed the line with me. Ever. I said when. I said how far. I believed myself to be in total control of the males I encountered, all of whom were surely enchanted by my beauty and desperate to please me.

I wasn’t fighting for my virginity; I’d ruined that freshman year of college. I was fighting for what would today be called my agency. I had never been at anyone’s mercy. In my 19 years, any problem I had was quickly dispatched by my father. But now, the full weight of the truth crushed me into the mattress: I can’t stop him. I can’t stop this from happening.

Otis was 6'3" and 230 pounds easy, and when he slapped me — a swift, backhanded strike — his ring scraped the skin off my right cheek. He raised his arm for a second blow and I saw my blood drip down his wrist.

Why do all these articles sound like they’re
Subtlety bragging about being young sluts having sex with Chads?

Last edited:
This is why I hate foids. If it were up to me I'd treat them like cattle or nigger slaves, to be bought and sold like any other commodity

At 19, I was almost raped. For far too long I thought it was my fault.
It was your fault you dumb whore, jfl
Also this story sounds like a massive larp for an attention whore

Rape is almost always the fault of the woman.

low iq foids. how is it rape when she went to his bedroom willingly.
if he was simply better looking it would not have been "rape" TBH
In my 19 years, any problem I had was quickly dispatched by my father. But now, the full weight of the truth crushed me into the mattress: I can’t stop him. I can’t stop this from happening.
nice, every foid needs to experience this.

Rape is a meme.
She wanted that chad to fuck her.

”Women don't like badboys you silly inkel, he just seemed to be the right one for me, teehee”

nice larp lots of 6 3 guys named otis walking around pimp slapping hoes with pinky rings for sure

How did he fool her personality detector? :waitwhat:

its the same with domestic abuse, foids are always portrayed as the victims and men are the aggressors who acted unprovoked

A small correction. If a foid stays home with her husband and male relatives, she will never be raped.