Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Boomer Dad

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
My boomer dad is a pretty horny guy ngl. He always stares at women, doesn't even care, yesterday there was some 9/10 hispanic foid near us and he kept making up excuses so that he could walk by her and stare at her ass. He's always asking and telling me, "when are you gonna get a girlfriend?", "man your such a strange guy, I can't believe you don't have a GF", or "what you need to do this summer is find a girl and fuck her like crazy". I always respond with "its strange talking about this with you, can we change the topic". He's always on these dating apps for older folks too, anytime I look over on his phone, that's what he's doing. I also checked his YouTube history and he was looking up "Pattaya Thailand tourist videos".

Yesterday we were sitting on the couch and he told me that he was gonna put my pictures up on that dating site that he uses and try to find me a 30-40 year old foid who could teach me everything (he said that's what he did when he was my age). Then I began to explain the blackpill to him and inceldom, I told him "ya know, you come from a different generation, things aren't the same anymore". He sympathized and said that foids nowadays run amok and have too many partners. Then he showed me some pictures of this land whale on this dating site and he was pointing out the comments on her pictures. The comments were from men who were fit and good looking, he was shocked and kept saying "what the fuck is this?". Then he told me he was also chasing this foid who wasn't attractive and after she had asked him to send her a selfie (and he sent it), she said "bye" and blocked his number, he was shocked. JFL. Even boomers aren't immune nowadays. :feelskek:

Last edited:
I always try to tell my Dad about this kind of stuff, but he shrugs it off, he's also a boomer. I don't blame them because it was so much easier for men to get girls back then.

I always try to tell my Dad about this kind of stuff, but he shrugs it off, he's also a boomer. I don't blame them because it was so much easier for men to get girls back then.
yeah they don't understand

My dad's an oblivious boomer too but at least he never brings this shit up with me, he has to know it's fucking over. Actually told my brother not to marry his really liberal girlfriend so he's somewhat self aware

lol @ ur profile pic just realized it’s furio

Well written.
I wish more people would be open to the concept of Blackpill

Why do you think boomers are so numb, and still follow masculinity as if it actually isn't a failo these days.
Masculinity doesn't matter. Women want men who are masculinely dominant but not ruggedly so. They want guys who represent higher class/ status/ freedom/ unrestriction of ruggedness and being buff than to have just some guy who is a gymcel.
Women care about nonmalleablefeatures. It's a novelty.

They act like facing reality, or anything mental is never an integrity its just a distraction.
They don't value education, only man skills.
They just expected you were gonna find a paycheck. fucking sad.
fucking manskill you can learn on an instruction video in like 5 minutes.

My dad used to be like that too, but after a while he realized it never even began for me. It took him a while to notice how foids are treating me (ignoring me or when that's not an option deadpan stares and one word sentences). Sorry dad, if you wanted grandkids you probably should have had more kids in case one of them was a subhuman fuck up. Your genes die with me.

"Gonna get you a washed up whore to teach you some lessons, boy."
I would disown my parents if they pulled a stunt like that, ever.

Boomers cannot even begin to comprehend our dire situation, they are absolutely clueless. I dare say we are suffering their sins, paying for their debts. We reap what they have sown.

Then he showed me some pictures of this land whale on this dating site and he was pointing out the comments on her pictures. The comments were from men who were fit and good looking, he was shocked and kept saying "what the fuck is this?".
Letgit loled thanks

lmao my dad has suggested to me to go on a dating app, (he doesn't know that i've been off and on for like 2 yrs now) he wouldn't begin to fathom how every single foid in my area wouldn't give me a chance

My Dad doesn't care about dating or Tinder.

im glad my dad never talks about stuff like that