Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Boomer curry music

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
retarded parents put this shit Boomer curry music 24/7. And worse they play the same FUCKING tracks over and over. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!

Whitecels are lucky they don't have this shitskin problem. I should move out

View: https://youtu.be/xr_aqcZRTA8

Wait... Is that guy @[UWSL]
river_flow
[/UWSL]@river_flow avi?

My mom used to watch Indian dramas and movies. I remember her crying watching some old movie where crocodiles ate a woman.

My mom used to watch Indian dramas and movies. I remember her crying watching some old movie where crocodiles ate a woman.
Yeah some of the older curry movies are brutal and Blackpilled. There was one where the main character is a bluepilled hero and tries to expose corrupt politicians. His sister gets raped. He gets tortured and his family gets killed later. And movie ends with him comitting suicide. Extremely Blackpilled films back then.

Yeah some of the older curry movies are brutal and Blackpilled. There was one where the main character is a bluepilled hero and tries to expose corrupt politicians. His sister gets raped. He gets tortured and his family gets killed later. And movie ends with him comitting suicide. Extremely Blackpilled films back then.
Yeah they werent lovey-dovey like now, i remember one where two families were in fight, kinda like Romeo and Juliet, and one guy put his dog to murder a kid, then horse of the kid got revenge and stomped the guy to death.

Same with my mom and somali music. She also loves curry music.

Is that Urdu or Hindi? Unironically can’t tell

Is that Urdu or Hindi? Unironically can’t tell
It’s Hindi, doesn’t matter though it’s the same as Urdu.

My parents also love this shit, although they also mix it up with some new stuff. Their favourite is Dil Bahtameez

Looks like it was based on an australian tv show. Good indian movies always end up being foreign knock offs (bazigaar and badla come to mind)

Looks like it was based on an australian tv show. Good indian movies always end up being foreign knock offs (bazigaar and badla come to mind)
She was married and had two kids, then her husband wanted to get rid of her to marry another woman so he somehow made her to be thrown to crocodiles, she almost died but she survived and they restored her looks with plastic surgery and then she went back to revenge and take back her kids. Something like that it was very very long time ago.

I don't know, doesn't sound too bad to me. It's a helluvalot better than listening to pop or alt rock music or rap, that's for goddamn sure.

I don't know, doesn't sound too bad to me. It's a helluvalot better than listening to pop or alt rock music or rap, that's for goddamn sure.
They listen to it day after day and the same songs over and over which is the bigger issue

She was married and had two kids, then her husband wanted to get rid of her to marry another woman so he somehow made her to be thrown to crocodiles, she almost died but she survived and they restored her looks with plastic surgery and then she went back to revenge and take back her kids. Something like that it was very very long time ago.

retarded parents put this shit Boomer curry music 24/7. And worse they play the same FUCKING tracks over and over. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!

If your parents are Muslim, tell them music is haram.

Do they make you do religious stuff? Or are you relatively free to do whatever?

Jfl, is music that ingrained in curry cultures?
they used to but not anymore except on the few special days

they used to but not anymore except on the few special days
Do you think they got less religious over time, or they just don’t bother much cause you are older?

Do you think they got less religious over time, or they just don’t bother much cause you are older?
not sure probably the second one, I can blame work mostly for it to them

Aren’t the Taliban present in pakistan?
They don't have any influence on the common culture or people's minds (besides the KPK region maybe ,which is already Afganistan 2.0). Their shit would never fly in a place like Punjab

Yeah it is such pathetic garbage, I have no idea why they listen to this shitheap. It's boomer bluepill personified

They don't have any influence on the common culture or people's minds (besides the KPK region maybe ,which is already Afganistan 2.0). Their shit would never fly in a place like Punjab
Why not?

JFL, same. Except my parents mostly play 60s-80s Kollywood more than they do Bollywood.

I especially hate the foid singers. They sound super high pitched and their playback singers are old as fuck, so in many cases you have a fucking granny playing the singing voice of a young girl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What part of curryland are you from btw
UP/Delhi/Karachi/Gujrat. Mostly up though