Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Books about inceldom?

M

Meatcape

Banned
-
Are there any fictional stories that you have been able to relate to? looking for something to read and thought it would be fun to see if there was anything that would 'hit' me right in the gut.

Are there any fictional stories that you have been able to relate to? looking for something to read and thought it would be fun to see if there was anything that would 'hit' me right in the gut.
YES! Michel Houellebecq, he is the ONLY renowned author that writes about inceldom and his books are blackpilled. Start with Whatever, it was written in 1994 so he was blackpilled long before the phenomenon took root on internet forums. This is my favourite excerpt from it(will hit you hard in the gut):
You will never represent a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you.
It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew.

These women you desire so much, you too can possess them. What is is that is most precious about them?
-Their beauty? he suggested.
-It's not their beauty, I can tell you that much, it isn't their vagina either, nor even their love; because all
these disappear with life. And from now on you can possess their life. Launch yourself on a career of murder this very
evening; believe me, my friend, it's the only way still open to you.

Jesus was an incel read the bible

the solitude of prime numbers.
it's an italian novel that was traslated in english

YES! Michel Houellebecq, he is the ONLY renowned author that writes about inceldom and his books are blackpilled. Start with Whatever, it was written in 1994 so he was blackpilled long before the phenomenon took root on internet forums. This is my favourite excerpt from it(will hit you hard in the gut):
You will never represent a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you.
It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew.

These women you desire so much, you too can possess them. What is is that is most precious about them?
-Their beauty? he suggested.
-It's not their beauty, I can tell you that much, it isn't their vagina either, nor even their love; because all
these disappear with life. And from now on you can possess their life. Launch yourself on a career of murder this very
evening; believe me, my friend, it's the only way still open to you.
Thank you, I'll check it out!
the solitude of prime numbers.
it's an italian novel that was traslated in english
Thx - I'll give it a look