Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Books about inceldom. Reading recommendation and discussion thread.

zaesonya

zaesonya

Cope a day keeps the rope away
I know books are wisdom, but I can't find any books about incels. I'd like to read a few because I can relate only to ugly and broken characters. All books are borderline bluepill or they contain so much chad worship and romantic gay bullshit(like The Picture Of Dorian Gray) that I just can't continue reading. Need to cope, guys... By the way do you know any old blackpill wisdom sources? It seems to me that we don't pay enough attention to the history of inceldom.

I will write it soon

Books are for nerds XD

But read this and let me know if it's good:
The Blackpill Theory: why incels are right & you are wrong

Books are for nerds XD

But read this and let me know if it's good:
The Blackpill Theory: why incels are right & you are wrong
books aren't for nerds. you're just a retardcel

Bruh you play tekken and mk. What can be worse than that? :feelsseriously:
was that supposed to be an insult lmao. you really think you're high IQ cause you read books and i play vidya. keep acting like you're superior, retard lmao

was that supposed to be an insult lmao. you really think you're high IQ cause you read books and i play vidya. keep acting like you're superior, retard lmao
people like you can read all the books in the world and still be dumb as fuck

people like you can read all the books in the world and still be dumb as fuck
people like you read one book and think they're smarter than most of the world population lmao

clearly you can't input commands in a fighting game :feelzez:

people like you read one book and think they're smarter than most of the world population lmao

clearly you can't input commands in a fighting game :feelzez:
stop coping:fuk:

:feelsLSD:

says the game who tries acting superior to other incels
we both try to mog each other, it's our male nature, i'm a complete subhuman like you and we're still trying to insult each other though it's over of us. brutal

we both try to mog each other, it's our male nature, i'm a complete subhuman like you and we're still trying to insult each other though it's over of us. brutal
actually my first post was a joke about books being for nerds. you decided to call me a retard for joking.

My Twisted World, a novel by coveted American author[UWSL] Elliot Oliver[/UWSL][UWSL] Robertson Rodger[/UWSL]

The Stranger by Albert Camus

I know books are wisdom, but I can't find any books about incels. I'd like to read a few because I can relate only to ugly and broken characters. All books are borderline bluepill or they contain so much chad worship and romantic gay bullshit(like The Picture Of Dorian Gray) that I just can't continue reading. Need to cope, guys... By the way do you know any old blackpill wisdom sources? It seems to me that we don't pay enough attention to the history of inceldom.
Soren Kierkegaard's "The sickness unto death" although it's pretty high IQ and hard to read.
Anything by Kierkegaard, he was based and whitepilled
Schopenhauer's "on women" but anything by him really is blackpilled. Also try jung, jung is greypilled

don't know I will see

The Blackpill Theory : Why incels are right and you are wrong

By Dr.Castle

Highly recommend

Arabian nights - It it's about two white kings getting cucked by Tyrones and then they realize all women are evil. The contradiction that white women are seen as being young, beautiful, white, delicate and rich, are the symbol of what is beautiful, civilized and pure, while black men are portrayed as the opposite, being poor, dirty. , wild and uncivilized. But white foids choose Thrones anyway. So the kings kill their wives --- Based and :redpill:. Basically Arabian nights implies that nice guys finish last and would be incels because women are sluts.

Notes from the Underground
The Stranger, by Camus
Siddhartha, by Hesse