Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Bookmaxxers recommend good books

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
So I bought an ebook and want to read good books because I want to cope with books again.

Sex im Mittelalter by Rainer Winkler

It's worth learning german.

A path with heart by Jack kornfield

The Catcher in the Rye.

The Catcher in the Rye.
overrated and mid af. it was good for its time since back then melancholic protags were rare but by today's standards it's terribly mid.

I'm currently reading The Art of the Deal.

Andrew Yang's book about his plans for America were also quite good, a lot of the above also apply to the Netherlands as we have a similar business culture and welfare system.

No books for your face

Esther Villar's The Manipulated Man, anything by Dr. Warren Farrell.

selfish, little by peter sotos

The Rising Tide of Color

Red Rising. Slave colony gets visited by their slavemasters and they publicly asphyxiate the main character's waifu. Darrow (main character) swears revenge and has his nervous system transplanted into chad's then proceeds to kill or maim the slavemaster race

The Forgotten Soldier by guy sajer. frenchcel foot soldier's memoir from second world war, a good look at how the average foot soldier's life played out near the end of the war

Talent is overrated. good cope on how consistent deliberate practice is more important in the long run for excelling in a field with multiple real life examples to back up his claims. keep in mind this book is exclusively about skills not PUA copes

Child of God, it’s literally about a trucel who goes insane