Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Bookmarked: Will Read Later" also means

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
"Didn't read"

Fuck off postmaxxers.
You're not free from my reports. :feelshmm:

Bookmarked: Will Read Now

Bookmarked: will read later.

@pp183 and @nihility are postmaxxers? news to me

that's one way to interpret it

As soon as I read your post I grabbed my computer mouse which is is a hand-held pointing device that detects two-dimensional motion relative to a surface and pressed the image that is discovered coterminous to the amount of your post so as to cause the site go through specific procedures and include in its database the informantion of me having your ridiculous post bookmarked.I will use my discernment and make a throughly analise of you message that you sent me today in the year 2020 (MMXX) the current year, and the leap year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 20th year of the 3rd millennium, the 20th year of the 21st century, and the 1st year of the 2020s decade.

As soon as I read your post I grabbed my computer mouse which is is a hand-held pointing device that detects two-dimensional motion relative to a surface and pressed the image that is discovered coterminous to the amount of your post so as to cause the site go through specific procedures and include in its database the informantion of me having your ridiculous post bookmarked.I will use my discernment and make a throughly analise of you message that you sent me today in the year 2020 (MMXX) the current year, and the leap year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 20th year of the 3rd millennium, the 20th year of the 21st century, and the 1st year of the 2020s decade.
:feelsthink:

Reporting is low t soy behavior

@nihility opened like 80+ threads about the competition thing so I guess he can be considered as such
i mean... i suppose.

First thread I didn't read.

Sorry mate, I haven't got alot of time on my hands right now and I've got lots of things I need to do at the moment and I'm very busy meaning I unfortunately don't have enough time to read your post right now. However I will bookmark it so I can read it the next time I'm free.

didn't read tbh

23097.jpg

Holy fuck that video is legendary, racepill in action. Thoughts? @tehgymcel420 Ethnics being mass murdered by white men is amazing to women.
It's over

I'm back, time to post my opinion

Gay post

Or else what?
4042Posts/ 76Days
53 Posts per day.
Taking a day off meaning you have to post 106 the next day.
Constantly for 76 days.

Postmaxxer. Off to the shadow realm you go with the rest of them.

4042Posts/ 76Days
53 Posts per day.
Taking a day off meaning you have to post 106 the next day.
Constantly for 76 days.

Postmaxxer. Off to the shadow realm you go with the rest of them.
:feelscry: