Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Book recommendation for machine learning

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Amazon product ASIN B07MGCNKXB
I'm currently reading this, and I'm enjoying it so far. It is a very concise introduction to the fundamental ideas and algorithms for machine learning.

The book is also available for free :

Hmm maybe I will check it out

Amazon product ASIN B07MGCNKXB
I'm currently reading this, and I'm enjoying it so far. It is a very concise introduction to the fundamental ideas and algorithms for machine learning.

The book is also available for free :

What's it really about give me a brief detail

What's it really about give me a brief detail

Understanding the current state of Machine Learning, a subfield of Artificial Intelligence concerned with creating algorithms that can teach themselves how to solve problems humans are concerned with. Things like classifying, prediction, optimal actions in an environment, etc.

Understanding the current state of Machine Learning, a subfield of Artificial Intelligence concerned with creating algorithms that can teach themselves how to solve problems humans are concerned with. Things like classifying, prediction, optimal actions in an environment, etc.
That's sounds interesting I may get it

Sounds high IQ