Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Boogie2988 turned into a real soy

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
He was always one of those jolly fat men you enjoyed watching but now he reminds me of the type of middle aged man who would post on Incel Tears, he looks like a different person.

Unironically looked better when he was fat

He fucking got a gastric byass and a denture implant. he surgerymogs everyone on this forum yet he still failed.

Over fir that faggot. He must rope quick

he was always soy as fuck

jfl when i was a bluepilled i used to watch soy youtubers like him and feel bad at their sob stories

Typical fattie career.

Fat always turns into soy estrogen.

Fatcel is biggest fucking fakecel

I used to watch his videos like 7 years ago, haven't watched him since.

never watched his videos but I know he made suicidal threats but never went through with any of them. guess its back to coping

went from neckbeard to soy

It's impressive to me how he is still alive at age of 45 when he was morbidly obese his entire life

If he was born today, he would be truecel

Looks soy as fuck.

I fucking hated it when he blamed himself on his wife divorcing him, and wished her the best etc.

EVEN boogie is looksmaxxing. Gastric bypass to lose weight, extensive dental work with full set of veneers.

It looks like he aged 20 years between videos.

Boogie2988 is like the origin of a Soyboy. But in comparison to other Soys he's kinda likeable to me.

Has he been #Metoo'd? :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelshaha:

Looks weak and beta,obese boogie mogged him hard.