Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boogie2988 is actually losing weight.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-

I've been watching this fat cuck for a while now just for laughs, but I got to applaud him on his weight loss. You can tell now that beneath all that fat he actually has a decent face bone structure. He looks like he could have been Chadlite material had be not ate himself into another species.

He probably has dozens of videos on his channel literally crying on camera about how fat he is and how he wants to change. He's been saying that for the past like 12 years he has been on YouTube but nothing ever become of it.

If this gastric bypass thing keeps on working for him I'm curious to see what he'll look like 2 years from now. And if his YouTube career will survive when he is no longer fat. I suspect it wont, his fatness was part of his online persona and pretty much the only reason for his fame. Once that goes he will fall into obscurity, just like so many other famous youtubers have.

Last edited:
If this dude didn't have a YouTube channel, that made money for his surgeries, he probably would've roped years ago.

He will become a chad. I can see it in his face. I fucking hate fatcels go rope yourselves all of you fuckers. You are not true incels.

If this dude didn't have a YouTube channel, that made money for his surgeries, he probably would've roped years ago.

That's almost certainly the case.

Interesting, soon we will know if there's a Chad under all that fat or a recessedcel like me

the metokur streams on this guy are hilarious
Interesting, soon we will know if there's a Chad under all that fat or a recessedcel like me
apparently his face looks much better once he get all his teeth fixed, must have realigned his jaw or some shit. there's a metokur stream on it.

Applaud what? He needed surgery to do it.

IDK he looks better in the first pic for me tbh

He will become a chad. I can see it in his face. I fucking hate fatcels go rope yourselves all of you fuckers. You are not true incels.
True incels are at a normal body weight.

Im not that mean but yeah. Fatcel = volcel

What bone structure? All I see is fat.

Fuck he might actually become chad

Hm I feel better for the man now

Boogie couldn´t lose weight without surgery and reinforcement. He is a politically correct degenerate.

Even if he became Chad, look at how he wasted his life and his skin will NEVER NEVER look normal.

Even if he became Chad, look at how he wasted his life and his skin will NEVER NEVER look normal.

True, he will absolutely have loose skin. But there are surgeries to get that fixed and I imagine he will.

His videos used to be amusing. Now he’s over-emotional in every single one.

He got new teeth too. They look fucking weird to me.
Gastric bypass surgery is cheating I don't think I can congratulate him for being surgically forced into not eating anything.

Anything is possible when you get surgery to render yourself physically incapable of stuffing your fat face.

True, he will absolutely have loose skin. But there are surgeries to get that fixed and I imagine he will.

Eh, it always looks bad even after surgery.