Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

''Boo hoo...Being pretty is so hard''...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
''
I never had any trouble getting guys, but I got bored easily and moved on. I should have taken the good ones more seriously. I can see now that they would have been good husbands, fathers, and providers but I’d just drift away on to the next and stop returning their calls.

So I look back over my life and think, What did my looks do for me? They got me a few jobs, and a lot of boyfriends … but what else? I didn’t get married until I was 35 because I didn’t want the merry-go-round to end. One day I realized well if you want to have a kid, you better do it now. Of course all those great guys I didn’t take seriously when I was in my 20s were gone.

My husband was the last decent man standing. He had a bit of a drinking issue, which he’s overcome. There was a time when things were bad and I considered leaving him but I had no idea how to even go about finding someone new because I never, ever, had to pursue a man. I knew I couldn’t cope with that kind of rejection.

These days, since I have aged, when I don’t wear makeup and I gain a bit of weight (which happens often) I pass as normal. As far as men, and anyone under 40 is concerned, I am invisible. They do not see me. I could walk across the street naked — it’s that bad.

Here’s the really sad part. It doesn’t matter how beautiful you were in your youth; when you age you become invisible. You could still look fabulous but … who cares? Nobody is looking. Even my young-adult sons ignore me. The irony is that now that I am older I am a much better person. I went through some suffering in my 40s — raised two kids, dealt with an alcoholic husband, watched my parents get sick and pass away — and I really grew. But as far as the world is concerned? I’ve lost all my value.''

Gentlecel, the Wall is very real. :)

Full article:
https://www.thecut.com/2018/04/what-its-like-to-be-a-really-beautiful-woman.html

narcissistic cunts

giphy.gif

She literally used the term merry-go-round... Literally the cock carousel! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

This article somehow put some life back in me. Although this world is unfair, this put a semblance of justcie back into it..We all get old and ugly after all..

is that u in ur avatar?

is that u in ur avatar?
lol no. I would never put my face. Also you can't use your face as a profile pic. That's some random pic I found on reddit

Better to lose all your value than never have any value.

And she's very likely getting orbited by tons of guys still, just sub-Chads, who are invisible to her.

I didn’t get married until I was 35 because I didn’t want the merry-go-round to end.

Why are people celebrating this as a win? She got some beta cuck to provide for her.

This seriously has destroyed me.

How are we both considered human?

Being attractive is so hard!! you know, like come on guys!!!!! you need to understand we females have to compete with other females teehee, because muh self esteem issues :)))

DUDE being attractive is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD

its so hard... everyone giving me attention, validation and respect every minute of the day, UGH i cannot go more than an hour without someone talking to me otherwise i get depressed and retweet shitty depression tweets cause thats so relatable right? :)

fucking SLUT CUNTS

FUCK YOU CUNT

during her prime she probably squeezed in more experiences than 100 incels would in a life time but I still enjoyed this post

quality rage fuel, I want to go ER on this bitch

also she said that her young adult son didn't notice her like what the fuck does she want incest?

Reads like something an "autistic girl" would post on the Wrong Planet Love & Dating forum