Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bonesmashing my face didnt work for me

osas7800

osas7800

MushroommaxxER
★★★★
I tried bonesmashing my face with all the tips from my looksmaxxing guru but it didn’t work. I just had pain and headache for like a week. The only bonesmashing that worked was my knuckles they got bigger when I smash the walls

The real bonesmashing is surgery.

I tried bonesmashing my face with all the tips from my looksmaxxing guru but it didn’t work. I just had pain and headache for like a week. The only bonesmashing that worked was my knuckles they got bigger when I smash the walls
density doesnt equal size

density doesnt equal size
What do you mean? Doesnt high bone density give you thickER bones?? Which makes it biggER
IMG 0684

How do dumbasses actually fall for this shit
bf44b045-b32b-4394-ba0b-f26b222be3b4-gif.1138178

dont forget to jelq, munt, goonmax. edgemaxx, water pullmaxx etc...

This is cope if you really wanna bothER get some mastic gum and the tongue tie removed if you have one and even that is cope can't do anything without hundreds of thousands in burgerland.

Why would you ever do this? It clearly doesn't work