Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bones<Muscle

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
What if i told you that women DO like muscular guys? And that Gymcelling DOES make sense

BUT they only like muscular guys along with a Broad thick frame

These guys have the same Frame, but honestly who Looks more attractive? The skinny manlet who frauds his genetics by injecting a ton of roids or the left guy with a moderate amount of muscle who just has a good bone structure?

ImagesY5CTKBWP

just be roided up theory

Foids prefer the one on the left.

Foids prefer face

What if i told you that women DO like muscular guys? And that Gymcelling DOES make sense

These guys have the same Frame, but honestly who Looks more attractive? The skinny manlet who frauds his genetics by injecting a ton of roids or the left guy with a moderate amount of muscle who just has a good bone structure?

View attachment 88453
Guys mire me all the time, foids don't give a shit. For someone who has a prettier face than I do or who's really tall, muscles might make a difference. But no one, repeat NO ONE is incel because they don't have enough muscles.

Hkrrdwi8fdwl

And this of course:

Muscles are cope. Means nothing if your bone structure is inadequate.

all about bones,just have a good jawline,eye area,chin etc. and you will SLAY even if youre a skinny fag

View attachment 88453
Ye ofc they like muscular guys, I feel like muscles is overrated on pretty much all other forums but seems a bit underrated here, they are inferior to height and face but they do add to your smv, especially if you live in warmer places where you can easily show them off. Even if you have concluded that muscles won't help because it's over you still have a lot of health benefits to gain from working out and ofc the muscles will still come as a bonus.

all about bones,just have a good jawline,eye area,chin etc. and you will SLAY even if youre a skinny fag
Basically this. There was a thread awhile ago where foids talked about how much they like tall skinny guys.

Giga IQ. Most people don't understand how frame has to go together with hypertrophied muscles for it to have any effectiveness at all.

Once again I am living proof that your argument is utter bullshit.
Face and Bones >>>>>> Everything