Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Bone Smashing - Any experiences?

Yeah imagine punching yourself in the face in the hope of receiving love one day while chad just exists, we truly are pathetic but i will try it since i have nothing to lose

Yes just like gymmaxxing

yeah i thought it grew my browridge and zygos, but it was probably just temporary swelling

I'm usually slow to claim that I'll never resort to something, but this I can state confidently: I won't ever hit myself on the face with a hammer to try to please women better.

imagine being suck a cuck, punch yourself for a foid..

what no pussy does to a mf

autismmaxxing

Yeah imagine punching yourself in the face in the hope of receiving love one day while chad just exists, we truly are pathetic but i will try it since i have nothing to lose
meanwhile the hardest looksmaxxing women on the same level as these bonesmashers must do is maintain a decent weight and learn how to use makeup :feelskek: i just can’t believe men have to beat up our own faces in hope some low tier becky will betabuxx us if lucky

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back