Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bolsonaro elected president in Brazil

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Foids, faggots and progressives on suicide watch kek.

Go to Twitter and use Google Translator if you want to laugh at them.

His party is called "PSL", JFL.

And he won with a good margin on top of that, I'm very proud of my uncucked Brazil.

Last edited:
But is he a (((puppet))) though

The Canadian media have been very ballistic that Brazil has elected this man.
Let's hope that Brazil declares war on Ottawa and Toronto and send troops into Canada to save all men, incels and boys from the feminist autocratic state that persecutes men, rapes baby boys and makes life a living hell for those who don't have sex with those femonsters.

I am glad. A Christian Conservative president, that will not please the SJWs.

He’s based tbh

In an interview with Zero Hora in 2015, Bolsonaro argued that men and women should not receive the same salaries, because women get pregnant; adding that he believes federal law mandating paid maternity leave harms work productivity.

In a public speech in April 2017, Bolsonaro said that he had five children, that the first four were male and that for the fifth he produced a daughter out of "a moment of weakness".

Bolsonaro arguing with Federal Deputy Maria do Rosário in the Chamber of Deputies, 14 September 2016
Bolsonaro provoked controversy for a series of remarks made to and about Federal Deputy and former Human Rights Minister Maria do Rosário. During a Congressional debate, Bolsonaro said that minors should be treated as adults if they commit heinous crimes such as murder or rape, to which Maria do Rosário responded by calling him a "rapist". Bolsonaro then stated that Congresswoman do Rosário was "not worth raping; she is very ugly".[110] The remarks drew considerable condemnation throughout Brazil. In the aftermath of these remarks, Bolsonaro was tried and convicted in a Federal court in September 2015 on counts of hedonic damages against Rosário.[111] In June 2016, the Federal Supreme Court responded to a complaint filed by the Attorney General and decided to open two criminal actions against Bolsonaro. The Supreme Court ruled that he had potentially incited rape and defamed the honor of his fellow Deputy. He faced a penalty of 3 to 6 months of imprisonment and a fine.[112] Ultimately in August 2017, an appellate court upheld a lower court's verdict which found Bolsonaro guilty and sentenced him to pay a fine to Rosário of R$10,000 (roughly equivalent to US$2,500).[113]

In a public speech in April 2017, Bolsonaro said that he had five children, that the first four were male and that for the fifth he produced a daughter out of "a moment of weakness".
That was gold. The feminists went insane.

:lul:

Bolsonaro is based af, I want a candidate like that in Spain too:feelsrope:

the BBC called him "far-right" so i'm sure he's actually just a Conservative

i love him but he's a puppet of (((them)))

Bolsonaro is my hero, i wish i had a president lik him in my country.

high iq

I am glad. A Christian Conservative president, that will not please the SJWs.
He made a collective prayer in his winning speech, SJWs were losing it on Twitter saying the state is secular :lul:

bolsonaro more like pepperoni AHAHAHAHA

AEEEE PORRAA :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsohh:

AGORA VAI CARALHO!!!!!!

Based Bolsonaro

Bolsonaro then stated that Congresswoman do Rosário was "not worth raping; she is very ugly"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How is it I've never even heard of this guy or the election

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How is it I've never even heard of this guy or the election

Watch this, Ellen Page interviewed Bolsonaro. He catcalled her instead of answering a question and didn't give a fuck, this shit is hilarious.

It starts around 25 min.

Last edited:
Reddit is saying that Earth won't have enough oxygen to sustain humanity if the Amazon gets deforested.
Wouldn't that be sweet justice - we don't get gfs, humanity dies.

Reddit is saying that Earth won't have enough oxygen to sustain humanity if the Amazon gets deforested.
Wouldn't that be sweet justice - we don't get gfs, humanity dies.
Bolsonaro never said anything about destroying it all. He's only against huge (millions of km²) reservations for a couple of natives.

Bolsonaro never said anything about destroying it all. He's only against huge (millions of km²) reservations for a couple of natives.

\what does he want to do to the amazon?

Here all the newspapers potrays him as some devil who will ruin brazil, I see headlines everywhere with BOLSONARO ENDORSES TORTURE!!. Tbh he sounds good, they need some tough authoritarian guy to clean up that mess, aren't the mafia and other gangs running wild on that continent?

Here all the newspapers potrays him as some devil who will ruin brazil, I see headlines everywhere with BOLSONARO ENDORSES TORTURE!!. Tbh he sounds good, they need some tough authoritarian guy to clean up that mess, aren't the mafia and other gangs running wild on that continent?
Yes. We desperately need someone to clean up this shit, we're at 70.000 homicides per year in Brazil. That's like the whole first world combined.

The media is firing free, here as soon as he won Globo (biggest channel in Brazilian TV, it doesn't like Bolsonaro also because he said he will cut public funds to it) put on a trajectory of his life, emphasizing the bad stuff and focusing on controversial things he said.

Based and redpilled.

Bolsonaro is my hero, i wish i had a president lik him in my country.
You said you are third world cel what county you from my nigga?

@Mainländer Look at this JFL
Thot Patrol King Bolsonaro:cool:

It is over for leftistcels

I hope he doesn't disappoint us like Macri did in Argentina.
Also, I just wished that he was as extremist as people make him to be. I would surely enjoy watch some helicopter rides.

I hope he doesn't disappoint us like Macri did in Argentina.
Also, I just wished that he was as extremist as people make him to be. I would surely enjoy watch some helicopter rides.
Brazilian military regime was pretty much the LEAST brutal totalitarian regime in the 20th century. It killed like 400 people in 21 years. That's what Stalin or Mao killed in an average boring Tuesday probably.

Would be happy about it if it weren't for his view on the Amazon. So few beautiful places left in the world.

Holy shit. I'm proud of you BRs.
Now the cucks are spreading the hashtag "#PrayForBrazil" on Twitter.
Lmao.
89b0daffe3f3d8e4a8910b674ef332ff249759538d83d95fc8cdd0e8f89395bc

Brazil has democracy???

based president bolognaise

If feminists and fags are pissed off then it’s all good.
the enemy of my enemy is my friend. hopefully poofters and feminists mass rope after this