Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bohemian grove has been proven to be real but most people still think its a conspiracy theory

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Here's a quick rundown for the normies that are unaware.
0c7a1a4dc73f1842e5e389d733a7630c.jpg

Moloch as I will refer to the deity is believed to be a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice. He was also mentioned as the god of the Ammonites and was known as well to the Israelites.
Bohemian grove is this secret place in California that has been rumored to be the grounds where celebrities, politicians, and powerful people gather to commit child sacrifices and worship the ancient semetic owl God moloch.
Most people assumed it was just a (((conspiracy theory))), until it was proven to be real:
conspiracy_web.jpg

1*tpP1alLDG1uwPFRwfqWRyw.jpeg

Back in the day Alex Jones snuck in there with a hidden camera and captured the whole thing:

The footage starts at 42:00.
Yet most people still plug their ears and go "crazy conspiracy theory nut".
It is not a conspiracy, it is fact.

conspiracyworld.com

BTW most "conspiracies" are actual events

normalfags are lemmings, they are terrified of rocking the boat

It's real, make one about the dulce base now

Legit detective work from Alex tbhngl.

I hate California so much. nuke the fucking state.
what did Jello Biafra mean by this?

Last edited:
tbh if elites are actually going to bumfuck nowhere and worshiping moloch, to the extent that you can go in there and record it if you're smart enough, what does that say about all this illuminati stuff? Not in terms of mystical annunaki bs (although they probably worship it) but in terms of some sort of elite cabal completely controlling and orchestrating world affairs from the top down? Even in terms of historical events that happened hundreds of years ago, like Andrew Jackson getting mad over the bank and shutting it down making the Rothschilds kvetch.

Wikileaks looked in Hillary's emails and found spirit cooking retardation too, there's clearly some wacky shit going on with the elite.

tbh if elites are actually going to bumfuck nowhere and worshiping moloch, to the extent that you can go in there and record it if you're smart enough, what does that say about all this illuminati stuff? Not in terms of mystical annunaki bs (although they probably worship it) but in terms of some sort of elite cabal completely controlling and orchestrating world affairs from the top down? Even in terms of historical events that happened hundreds of years ago, like Andrew Jackson getting mad over the bank and shutting it down making the Rothschilds kvetch.

Wikileaks looked in Hillary's emails and found spirit cooking retardation too, there's clearly some wacky shit going on with the elite.

think the crazy shit stems from a fear of death due to senility and losing all ur riches and not being able to cope with it, topic close to you :p

Just worship Moloch theory

Skipped through from 42 min to 1:05 and all I saw was a camp of weirdos hanging out at a camp, eating dinner, and then having a weird religious ceremony. I don't think any of that shit is any weirder than "eating the body of Christ" or Mormonism or scientology or any other religion.

Weirdos can do or believe whatever they want. Show me some smoking gun or I don't give a fuck.

Also just LOL at this being a "secret". The wikipedia article covers it in great detail:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

Last edited:
Why is it that only anglo-whites do this shit? You never hear about a curry or rice version of the Bohemian Grove.

That was on House of Cards btw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back