Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bodydismorphicel or Truecel?

O

OGcel1983

Banned
-
Which would be more depressing, finding out that you could've ascended in your 20s and banged a few JBs, but didn't due to body dysmorphia? Or knowing you never had any hope to begin with, and thus didn't lose out on anything?

If you compare it to being rich, I think being born at the bottom is better than going from riches to rags later in life due to poor decisions.

Last edited:
i am 100% sure that i don't have body dismorphia:
-being 168 barefeet isn't body dismorphia
-having a very recessed hairline and still recessing isn't body dismorphia
-having a very ugly face confirmed by mutiple internet ratings isn't dismorphia

i am 100% sure that i don't have body dismorphia:
-being 168 barefeet isn't body dismorphia
-having a very recessed hairline and still recessing isn't body dismorphia
-having a very ugly face confirmed by mutiple internet ratings isn't dismorphia
It could be body dysmorphia tho

It could be body dysmorphia tho
where's my gf then after multiple approaches? if i really have a body dysmorphia then i am sure toilets will still see me as attractive even tho i consider myself ugly.

Body Dysmorphia doesn't exist.

where's my gf then after multiple approaches? if i really have a body dysmorphia then i am sure toilets will still see me as attractive even tho i consider myself ugly.
Body dismorphia just means you're obsessing over a flaw in your appearance. Foids use it as an excuse to cry about something because "omg I am so fat!!" While we incels actually have something to obsses about. Body dismorphia doesn't always mean it's just in your head.

Body dismorphia just means you're obsessing over a flaw in your appearance. Foids use it as an excuse to cry about something because "omg I am so fat!!" While we incels actually have something to obsses about. Body dismorphia doesn't always mean it's just in your head.
The best way to prevent body dysmorphophobia besides being a Chad is to be rich and powerful.

No hope. Cucked by my mentality