Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Body went into starvation mode

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
On November 1st I tried to start dieting again, where I counted my calories and had no more than 2000 a day. I started at 264 lbs. Today, I'm 264 lbs. Fuck this worthless body, if I eat then I maintain my weight but if I try cutting calories I also maintain my weight. I probably have to literally starve for two months to see any weight loss at this point.

Genetic weight is real. Your body fat is determined at birth.

cope. Start running

Have you been drinking plenty of water? Also exercises?

Post a cronometer homeboy or no one here can help you, if they say they can without atleast a cronometer they are lying

https://cronometer.com/

I walk like two miles a day, if I ran at this weight then my leg bones would get crushed.

If walking 2 miles per day is your only form of exercise, its possible you arent even spending more than 2000 kcal

Eat less or exercise more. Swim. Cycle. It is impossible for your bodyweight to not change if you spend more calories than you take in for an extended period of time

I walk like two miles a day, if I ran at this weight then my leg bones would get crushed.
Stop eating and starvemaxx until you're at a decent weight.

If walking 2 miles per day is your only form of exercise, its possible you arent even spending more than 2000 kcal

Eat less or exercise more. Swim. Cycle. It is impossible for your bodyweight to not change if you spend more calories than you take in for an extended period of time

According to this, my base metabolic rate is 2300 calories. So with no exercise, I should be at least burning that much.

Tdee

Eat less and/or move more. Weight loss will happen eventually once you tip the balance of more calories out than in.

If you are eating more than 1000 calories a day you are dieting wrong lol. The only time I ever lost weight I ate around 600 calories a day with light exercise.

just eat less bro stop coping

On November 1st I tried to start dieting again, where I counted my calories and had no more than 2000 a day. I started at 264 lbs. Today, I'm 264 lbs. Fuck this worthless body, if I eat then I maintain my weight but if I try cutting calories I also maintain my weight. I probably have to literally starve for two months to see any weight loss at this point.

are you even counting calories ?
Actually Measuring to see how long the trip is YOU CAN say you walked 2 miles because it felt like it but is it really 2 miles.
while there are genetic conditions that prevent you from weight loss , it's a thing most people don't have you're just being lazy height can play a factor into this if you're tall which it seems like you might be it'll be harder to loose weight but certainly not impossible don't follow other peoples exercise or diet plans because it's probably bullshit cut back on anything sweet and make sure you metabolism is high so try anything to boost that cause doing all of that is useless without a good metabolism.

I highly recommend fasting if you're disciplined enough for it

there’s a sweet spot. too much will make your body store fat, too little will make it go into survival mode and store fat, you need to literally calculate w a formula the sweet spot, bigger leaner stronger is a good book i read about this

Still no cronometer?

Calories have nothing to do with it. & fasting works for some people but sure as shitfire never worked for me.

2000 calories is a lot if you are sedentary. I've been eating 1000-1200 per day for at least 6-8 weeks and only lost 4 lb. I've gained a bit of muscle so there's been some recomp. But I've also been exercising at least 3 hours a week.

2000 calories per day is way, way, way too much for weight loss unless you're enormously fat or very very active.

I'm doing 16/8 intermittent fasting with at least 100 grams of protein per day. Plus I've been cheating since I went more aggressive on my diet with low dose test-e injections. Over the past 4 months I've lost at least 5-7% body fat and I'm starting to get ab definition. My belt size has gone down around 3" or so.

It's insanely hard to get buff if you're starting off fat/skinnyfat. You have to push pretty hard. Eating some slices of turkey right now. Boring/bland as fuck what it's good clean protein. I'm hungry as always but that's life too.

I have the opposite problem. Can't get above 135 lbs.

I love eating burgers

Do you work out?
Muscle gain might compensate the fat loss at first.

Last edited:

That's BS. Just dry fast bro

keto and one meal a day for easy weight loss

VLCD is an easy way to get started. Then intermittent fasting with keto or at least low carb. Throw in some extended fasts here and there and you'll drop some major weight.

Lmao at the absolute state of believing in "calories in calories out", your metabolism prevents you from losing fat and you're fucked from birth, sorry buddy boyo but the only way to lose weight for you is to exercise a lot which burns the fat your metabolism can't for whatever reason, don't let the normalfag platitudes such as "eat less bro" "dude physically imposdible lmao" and "not genetic lol" dissuade you or put you on a path to failure.
Unironically lift and do cardio, stop fucking counting calories, it matters jack shit.

Cope, no it isn’t. If less calories go in than are used you gain. If less calories go in than are used you lose. 2000 calories is how much you eat to sustain weight so this explains your problem.

Lmao at the absolute state of believing in "calories in calories out", your metabolism prevents you from losing fat and you're fucked from birth, sorry buddy boyo but the only way to lose weight for you is to exercise a lot which burns the fat your metabolism can't for whatever reason, don't let the normalfag platitudes such as "eat less bro" "dude physically imposdible lmao" and "not genetic lol" dissuade you or put you on a path to failure.
Unironically lift and do cardio, stop fucking counting calories, it matters jack shit.

Horrible advice and complete and utter bullshit.

Try the Keto diet. Went from 230 to 185 in 4 months. Would not recommend long term though.