Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Body positivity is over. We lost yall. I can't deal with this

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f82sub/body_positivity_is_over_we_lost_yall_i_cant_deal/

What happened after is what really set me off: I went to my room. Already feeling bad. I go online and see a viral tweet about how ozempic will eradicate obesity and proves just how dangerous and terrible for you being fat is. I read this. Already feeling sensitive. And began bawling my eyes out in bed. This thing had hundreds and thousands of likes to it. Comments basking in it, proclaiming body positivity exposed as a fraud, etc. For the first time in a long time I felt disgusted in my appearance.

Congrats to anyone who has used ozempic for WL and found success. But I hate where this is going; and that's emboldening people to tell me what a useless, unhealthy, fat btch I am. Haven't I heard? There's a cure for fatness now! Whaddaya waiting for!?

Body positivity feels dead. The fatphobes proven right. Existing in my body is a problem.

Jfl :lul: :lul: :feelskek:

A common fatphobe win

Fat is 90% a choice.

Just stop picking up the slop dumb whore

PUT THE FUCKING BUNNY IN THE BOX

Foids competing with each other under the false idea of body positivity so that pussy isn't cheap.

yeah lookism sucks

'body positivity' didn't die, it just became redundant

all foids nowadays have near-infinite SMV, and are given the license to act passive-aggressive and superior to any man

so people don't need to talk about 'body positivity', because foid SMV doesn't require being attractive

maybe redditfoids (mostly troons) still care, but most foids aren't going to give a shit about 'body positivity' and 'fat acceptance' when they already have infinite SMV and a million orbiters for being a fat landwhale

If you've read about how Ozempic works and have half a brain, you'd know that in truth it's aligned with body positivity: it provides chemical assistance to reduce food cravings, proving that being fat is merely a deficit of willpower (and therefore there's no need for a fat person to beat themselves up over overeating; just take the newly-discovered drug that your body needs). Of course, this woman is too stupid to figure it out and would rather be a victim and a strain on her nation's healthcare system.

Last edited:
Fat is 90% a choice.
100% choice to get rid of it unless you got some genetic condition.

But genetics play a huge role if you will get to that point in the first place. I ate a lot as a kid and became a fatass but there were countless normies who did the same shit but were not.

I am trying to lose more rn but it’s so fucking slow because of my genetics + probably lowered T.

LMAO women's hypersensitivity knows no bounds.
Literally one thing in a veritable SEA, A BOUNDLESS OCEAN of positive reinforcement is enough to ruin her self esteem.
One
thing

LMAO women's hypersensitivity knows no bounds.
Literally one thing in a veritable SEA, A BOUNDLESS OCEAN of positive reinforcement is enough to ruin her self esteem.
One
thing

Suicide positivity

Healthiest TwoXChromosomes "woman":

Body positivity was never for men. Be a slightly overweight man, you need to start improooving, but a 400 pound obes landwhale that's one French fry away from a heart attack just needs to know her worth and find someone that appreciates her for who she is. I hate the gynocentrism in our current society

100% choice to get rid of it unless you got some genetic condition.

But genetics play a huge role if you will get to that point in the first place. I ate a lot as a kid and became a fatass but there were countless normies who did the same shit but were not.

I am trying to lose more rn but it’s so fucking slow because of my genetics + probably lowered T.
It can be harder if your parents made you fat as a kid and made you crave goyslop. Genetics contribute but not as much as people think. That's the 10%.

Last edited:
Body positivity is for people with disability like their hand are somewhat twisted, or they lost their leg, or they are deformed because of fire.
Body positivity is not for lazy fat people.
And Im fat fuck myself.
This bitch from reddit should touch a grass. She have great family since they are calling her on her weight. My family didnt even give a fuck.

>yall

I hate that word so much