Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting body positivity a fat cow conspiracy

• Thread starter Deleted member 14154
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14154

Self-banned
-
30% Advertising
Fat chicks have a low SMV and no one would want to scrape the crud from the bottom of the barrel to deal with them. This body positive feminist bullshit is a plan to have us cucking for any fat heifer that makes the ground trembles as she walks by.

Don`t believe me check out feabie.com and the sick fuckery that goes on on there. These bitches want you to give them money to show off their obese diabetic ridden bellies.

Then there's stupid shit like this [Deleted]
An organization called pretty fat grl gang. There are two big issues I see with this (no pun intended). Girl is purposefully misspelled and and you can`t be pretty and fat and the same time.

One of my favorite is the fat feminist "intellectual" Ashleigh Shackelford who created the fat census to cry about the plight of land whales when the problems could usually be solved by shutting the fuck up and stop eating so much.

[Deleted]

Once you delve under the dark moist and funky underbelly of the body positivity world you will want to end it all. If these are pigs expect to be treated like goddesses then I am better off dying alone.

How bad does it get you ask?
[Deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fat chicks have a low SMV and no one would want to scrape the crud from the bottom of the barrel to deal with them
I stopped reading at that, JFL.

Joined Sep 19, 2018 Posts 1:feelssus:

Fat chicks have a low SMV and no one would want to scrape the crud from the bottom of the barrel to deal with them. This body positive feminist bullshit is a plan to have us cucking for any fat heifer that makes the ground trembles as she walks by.

Don`t believe me check out feabie.com and the sick fuckery that goes on on there. These bitches want you to give them money to show off their obese diabetic ridden bellies.

Then there's stupid shit like this https://www.facebook.com/PFGGGEAR
An organization called pretty fat grl gang. There are two big issues I see with this (no pun intended). Girl is purposefully misspelled and and you can`t be pretty and fat and the same time.

One of my favorite is the fat feminist "intellectual" Ashleigh Shackelford who created the fat census to cry about the plight of land whales when the problems could usually be solved by shutting the fuck up and stop eating so much.

Once you delve under the dark moist and funky underbelly of the body positivity world you will want to end it all. If these are pigs expect to be treated like goddesses then I am better off dying alone.

How bad does it get you ask?
You waited all this time to post that?

After 3 years?

Why are you all attacking him? He is right, before twenty century feminism and body positivity tolerism toward fat women were much harsher, their smv was much lower. Fat girl from early 2000 would be considered supermodel today and todays "curvy girls" would be called obese hambeast back then. Feminism brainwashed entire world about fat and obese women and they are now treated as queens.

Last edited:
Body positivity only applies to women don't ya know. Short or fat men don't count because they're evil oppressors and part of the patriarchy says every Chad only body positive feminist whale.

I deleted all of his advertising crap. :feelsUgh:

Without all that the topic becomes ok and no longer a subtle reverse psychological promotion of BBW. :feelsthink:

I deleted all of his advertising crap. :feelsUgh:

Without all that the topic becomes ok and no longer a subtle reverse psychological promotion of BBW. :feelsthink:
I didn't click on the links so what where they?

I thought they where just links to articles he was talking about.

I didn't click on the links so what where they?

I thought they where just links to articles he was talking about.
It was basically promotion of a fat foid’s onlyfans and sites where dudes can find even more fat foids to simp and sugar daddy for. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

BTW, you’re all welcome as I’ve saved you from a potential fate worse than death. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just posting evidence for an argument. This is the goal of body positivity movement. its disgusting.