Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Body pillows are only a temporary cope

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
At first body pillows are great as you have something to hold at night. Then after a while you start to realize it can never cuddle back. Then you realize this is the closest thing you'll have to love but it can never love you back. You then feel broken knowing you will never have the real thing but you don't want to get rid of what you have. Leading you down a never ending spiral of having it remind you every night that you will never be loved but then hold it close to simulate the love as best as you can. Making you more depressed each night

Every cope is, which is why it's best to have an ongoing rotation of them so when one starts being less effective. I have a doll and obviously what I get from her today versus the first day is very different, but mixed in with other copes I still get pleasure from her.

Every cope is, which is why it's best to have an ongoing rotation of them so when one starts being less effective. I have a doll and obviously what I get from her today versus the first day is very different, but mixed in with other copes I still get pleasure from her.
Very high iq. I also use multiple copes but body pillows just feel different as you always want it to hold you back but it never can. The only way I can imagine this being solved is if we can make robotic girl friends that can actually hold us back