Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (Body ONLY) Amount of work required to be attractive:

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

For men: Get roided, or have 20% elite Tier genetics for muscle hypertrophy ("just hit the gym" is bullshit, more than the half world Population of men will never look like so muscular and defined like These men with natty Training, simply because of genetics)

Women: Just dont eat like a hippo every day

Foids dont need a good face at all if they just stay relatively thin they will be considered hot and can be Instagram whores

Many fat chicks have it easy probably just for their gender.

It's so infuriating, the only reason females have it so easy is because of the old and outdated evolutionary habits that were only applicable in the fucking caveman age

Wahre Liebe . as if

Degenerate show

Women don’t even have to be skinny, some 0/10 landwhale is getting porked by a 5/10 right now I bet.

or have 20% elite Tier genetics for muscle hypertrophy
I think I might be within those 20%. But I gymcelled and still failed, and I had most of my hair back then. I was merely Norwood 2.

Many fat chicks have it easy probably just for their gender.

Of course, they don’t have to worry about anything since they have it so easy.

Yes I've been sayng this for years: women just need to be thin or simply not fat, keep their calories at ~1450 per day and they'll be thin. It doesn't matter if they lose lean mass because women aren't judged on muscle. They can be short in height as well and have bad faces, but still be well above the bell curve of attractiveness in fat countries like UK and USA.

The men on love island are typically < sub 13% bodyfat gymcels, strong jaws and skulls, wide frames, tan, Nick Bateman hairstyles no more than Norwood 2.

It never began.
Just ldar

It's over for us. Your face and genetics is everything.

You're also forgetting that now dudes even be going for this thicc thing so almost all sizes of women do pretty well no matter their face

"why lift when it's about your face"

seriously, i have received no more attention than when I started lifting. gym is going to add a very small amount to your smv.

Good thread, OP. Remember though, women have had to live under patriarchy for thousands of years so that somehow makes this BS OK. :woke::woke::woke:

wheres the suifuel tag?

This guy from a previous years LOVE ISLAND commited suicide over a relationship. When Chads commit suicide in their prime years, then why am I still alive as a post-prime 41yo 4/10 guy? fk knows.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-47597561
Struugling with debt for years as well. More sui fuel to the pot that money + riches don't get you girls. Looks and status do.

mike-thalassitis-feat-1068x623.jpg

I can't understand people who watch this kind of shitshows :feelspuke:

I can't understand people who watch this kind of shitshows :feelspuke:

Yeah the women are awful and have little personality variance (like all women).
The men are confrontational and all show. When there's no infighting, they're like playful 5yo chimps.

I honestly wanted to trash my TV when I first saw an episode.

It's so infuriating, the only reason females have it so easy is because of the old and outdated evolutionary habits that were only applicable in the fucking caveman age

Men: if you’re below 6’0 give up immediately

Also if you are a guy you can deadlift to the moon and back to try and get a V-taper, but some chad will be born with a fucking 45 degree taper without ever having set foot in a gym.

Also if you are a guy you can deadlift to the moon and back to try and get a V-taper, but some chad will be born with a fucking 45 degree taper without ever having set foot in a gym.

Its all about face. Tom Cruise has a blocky torso, but yeah its getting harder for the average-faced guy to compete.

Some gym is better than no gym, but one should know his limitations that we can't all have the adonis index.