Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Body Dysmorphic Disorder is a joke and giga cope

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
JFL so I’m just imagining it all in my head? I imagine girls and guys calling me ugly since as young as 10 and I’m just imagining having a huge nose and no jaw definition from my side profile of my face even though I can clearly see in videos what I look like? IM JUST IMAGINING THE FACT THAT IM A 21 YEAR OLD VIRGIN??!! :feelskek: :feelskek: These psychologists are always coming up with cucked terms to try and blue pill and fool their clients. Most people who claim they are ugly don’t have BBD, most of them are just ugly.
Anyone who convinces themselves it’s all in their head is giga coping and a blue pilled cuck. Surgerymaxx is the way.

Good post. I don't that disorder applies to us or most of us

My skeletal class 2 malocclusion is just in my head

Dismorphia-chan is my only friend

Most disorders are jokes. They're literally labeling, and telling people something is wrong with them because they're not the same as everyone else.

It's the same with anorexia for girls. If you're trying to looksmax in a way that benefits you as a man, it will be shamed.

JFL so I’m just imagining it all in my head? I imagine girls and guys calling me ugly since as young as 10 and I’m just imagining having a huge nose and no jaw definition from my side profile of my face even though I can clearly see in videos what I look like? IM JUST IMAGINING THE FACT THAT IM A 21 YEAR OLD VIRGIN??!! :feelskek: :feelskek: These psychologists are always coming up with cucked terms to try and blue pill and fool their clients. Most people who claim they are ugly don’t have BBD, most of them are just ugly.
Anyone who convinces themselves it’s all in their head is giga coping and a blue pilled cuck. Surgerymaxx is the way.
Try being a 25 year old virgin boyo
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

if they claim this they are just fishing for likes or are ugly lol no inbetween

Its mangnacope, you look much worse in the reality than you do in the mirror

Therapists just want to sell you some pills and get you to shut up

Therapists are professionally trained liars, they get paid to tell you comfortable lies.

Its mangnacope, you look much worse in the reality than you do in the mirror
this tbh. I once took a photo of myself and hit just the Right angle to highlight all the fucked up Things of my Body. I legit wanted to suffocate myself by exploding my lungs with a toilet Plunger.

I've had people tell me that I just have Body dysmorphia just recently. JFL, I never had more than one friend at a time my entire life and even then I was just treated like a Retard. I'm literally invisible to other People, so much so that People just forgett that I am even there. Sometimes People are shocked when they realize that I've been in the same room with them the entire time, like I just came out of a wall or something JFL.
For all I care, I could be dead and no one would notice.
Looks=Life