Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Body camera recommendations

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
I need some body cam recommendations. I want to make video commentaries on my experiences at the gym.

You’re using this only for vlogs, RIGHT?
You’re NOT gonna livestream urself going ER, RIGHT?

You’re using this only for vlogs, RIGHT?
You’re NOT gonna livestream urself going ER, RIGHT?
I swear if he goes ER I am deleting my .is acc faster than flash:feelskek:

Lmao I can just picture it now. Our comments and his profile being showcased on the news.
Seriously tho if one person on this forum posted a thread making a livestream of them going ER I would immediately delete my account because feds would come to all of our doors if someone here went ER

Would be great content tho
18jwl2.jpg

lol I just want to show how degenerate the gym is. It’s basically like going to the night club
I only work out at home. I imagine the gym is just people grunting while normie slop music plays on the speakers.

I only work out at home. I imagine the gym is just people grunting while normie slop music plays on the speakers.
Nope far worse. It’s almost like going to the strip club. The women dress almost nude. That’s why I want the body cam. Even the fat women dress almost nude and walk around with a chip on their shoulders

Nope far worse. It’s almost like going to the strip club. The women dress almost nude. That’s why I want the body cam. Even the fat women dress almost nude and walk around with a chip on their shoulders
Sounds brutal, I’ll be looking forward to this :feelskek:.

Just get the ones cops have.

I need some body cam recommendations. I want to make video commentaries on my experiences at the gym.
Gopromaxx. (IN VIDEOGAME, ALL FICTIONAL)