Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Body acceptance only applies to women

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
The second a guy gets complacent with his how he looks, it’s a turn off for girls. I see 600+lb girls all the time posting about how they sell sex tapes as a way of expressing “body positivity” and using terms like “thicccc”

IMG 4330

Men on the other hand have to have a perfect physique otherwise you are seen as “lazy”

IMG 4331

But at the same time if you flex your physique as a man you are seen as narcissistic and a “player”.

But if you decide to have a rest day and have a beer or two and lose those six packs, women will lose interest in you.

But if you take steroids you are seen as “mysterious” and “high T” which is attractive

IMG 4324

But at the same time if you take steroids women will also say you are “compensating” and “have a small dick”. Yet at the same time they love guys with tattoos and muscles

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C40_gP5pc8w/?igsh=dWhuZnNtMWhjaTk1

Men aren’t allowed to be happy or feel confident because you will be called narcissistic or if you don’t have confidence you are seen as “shy” which is also a turn off

My favorite is “what do you mean he’s on steroids, lmao no he’s not!”

Meanwhile some random bartender looks 2x as big as an Olympic athlete and roasties don’t even care but say shit like “no I would never be with a man who roids” then drool over guys like this
IMG 0460

But we’re trained to see and reinforce how fake social media is for women’s appearances but the same standard is NOWHERE near close to male body-positivity or having a realistic understanding or expectation for men

My favorite is “what do you mean he’s on steroids, lmao no he’s not!”

Meanwhile some random bartender looks 2x as big as an Olympic athlete and roasties don’t even care but say shit like “no I would never be with a man who roids” then drool over guys like this View attachment 1215438

But we’re trained to see and reinforce how fake social media is for women’s appearances but the same standard is NOWHERE near close to male body-positivity or having a realistic understanding or expectation for men

Exactly

Everyone assumes if you take steroids you look like Sam Sulek

99% of guys will never look that big even on steroids, that’s 100% genetics. Most people will look like David Laid the guy you posted or the first guy in my post.

It’s actually pretty fuckin’ sad. No wonder why so many young dudes as young as 14 are taking steroids. It’s the only option they have to compete in the dating market

The second a guy gets complacent with his how he looks, it’s a turn off for girls. I see 600+lb girls all the time posting about how they sell sex tapes as a way of expressing “body positivity” and using terms like “thicccc”

View attachment 1215434

Men on the other hand have to have a perfect physique otherwise you are seen as “lazy”

View attachment 1215435

But at the same time if you flex your physique as a man you are seen as narcissistic and a “player”.

But if you decide to have a rest day and have a beer or two and lose those six packs, women will lose interest in you.

But if you take steroids you are seen as “mysterious” and “high T” which is attractive

View attachment 1215437

But at the same time if you take steroids women will also say you are “compensating” and “have a small dick”. Yet at the same time they love guys with tattoos and muscles

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C40_gP5pc8w/?igsh=dWhuZnNtMWhjaTk1

Men aren’t allowed to be happy or feel confident because you will be called narcissistic or if you don’t have confidence you are seen as “shy” which is also a turn off

“beauty standards are stricter and more vicious for women”

if body positivity was as prevalent for men as it was for women i would have ascended before knowing what an incel even was

what a joke