Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BOBS AND VAGENE

I hope she gets scammed 1000 times over by curries

Disgusting whores. Wearing whore clothes while their male counterparts are much more covered. Fuck whites for causing this.

I will marry the daughter of a nazi one day. Prime material

The future of the world is not curry, but sand and Tyrone. They will be imported by the hundreds of millions to the west and unspeakable things will happen to white women. I'm not condoning it, i'm just saying, look at population trends for the world. It's bound to happen.

The future of the world is not curry, but sand and Tyrone. They will be imported by the hundreds of millions to the west and unspeakable things will happen to white women. I'm not condoning it, i'm just saying, look at population trends for the world. It's bound to happen.
Ofc, I don't understand why westoid fags seethe at curries who don't do any crime out there even in the homelands rape stats have pretty much deboonked this pathetic jab they throw at innocent currycels:feelsbadman:

Ofc, I don't understand why westoid fags seethe at curries who don't do any crime out there even in the homelands rape stats have pretty much deboonked this pathetic jab they throw at innocent currycels:feelsbadman:
Right, when sands and Tyrone's are gangraping in mass, they will beg for the same curry/ricecels they used to berate and insult. Persoanlly, i'd rather deal with smelly currycel and socially akward ricecel than terrorism and African shit.

If only the let me just via a curve and not a straight line

I assume that you are a curry and live in a western country. Did white Chads and Stacies bully you in HS? Is that the reason why constantly shit on whites? You are kinda like @Oldcelloner38. He was bullied by niggers in HS and now thinks that niggers have the highest smv despite all the facts we have shown to him.

Olympics are suifuel since it’s full of Chads, Tyrones, and Stacies. That’s why I never watch the Olympics.

Disgusting whores. Wearing whore clothes while their male counterparts are much more covered. Fuck whites for causing this.
Foids dress like hoes in almost everything they do. Gotta go to the beach, dress like a prostitute. Gonna go to a party.. Same. Gonna play fucking sports, can't do it without showing skin. They know EXACTLY what they are doing.

I assume that you are a curry and live in a western country. Did white Chads and Stacies bully you in HS? Is that the reason why constantly shit on whites? You are kinda like @Oldcelloner38. He was bullied by niggers in HS and now thinks that niggers have the highest smv despite all the facts we have shown to him.
When did I shit on someone? Even with that thread I had no problem with anyone but with stereotypes, apart from that one thread I barely made anything that's remotely offensive to anyone

When did I shit on someone? Even with that thread I had no problem with anyone but with stereotypes, apart from that one thread I barely made anything that's remotely offensive to anyone
Well, you accused whites of having a nignog fetish and despite all the evidence which I presented, you still believe that's case.

Well, you accused whites of having a nignog fetish and despite all the evidence which I presented, you still believe that's case.
Being obsessed and attributing stereotypes necessarily doesn't mean desiring someone, that medal was a case of mass hysteria and paranoid, again the thing that caught my attention was that foid tied to a massive dick although I knew it's intent yet it's a fact that they've the second highest smv to whites

Last edited:
Being obsessed and attributing stereotypes necessarily doesn't mean desiring someone, that medal was a case of mass hysteria and paranoid, again the thing that caught my attention was that foid tied to a massive dick although I knew it's intent
Hmm you said something else in the thread, but I'm not going to argue with you again. Shitskins, especially on this website, like to shit on whites, despite whitecels being equally ostracized by soyciety.

Hmm you said something else in the thread, but I'm not going to argue with you again. Shitskins, especially on this website, like to shit on whites, despite whitecels being equally ostracized by soyciety.
Yea dude, move on, there are threads shitting on other races too, you're a greycel and you came into it repeatedly, no one else cared that much. You see that tweet up there, that's what real shit is and there are hundreds and thousands like it all over internet, maybe grow some skin

Last edited:
Yea dude, move on, there are threads shitting on other races too, you're a greycel and you came into it repeatedly, no one else cared that much
I'm not a greycel. Your shitbrown eyes obviously can't see colors or numbers correctly.

Move on, will you, seething moron
Why don't you move back to your shithole country? You called me greycel, which I'm obviously not. Sometimes I truly feel sorry for savages like you.

Why don't you move back to your shithole country? You called me greycel, which I'm obviously not. Sometimes I truly feel sorry for savages like you.
How old are you, wiglet, it's been one day and you're seething like a piece of hot glowing coal? How old are you exactly, haven't you ever faced cognitive dissonance of any sort?

Really and you're reacting to something mildly offensive to you on a shitty incel forum, how do you think you can live being an incel on this nasty planet, people get into much problematic shits and move on, it's not something to bother about for the last 24 hours

Really and you're reacting to something mildly offensive to you on a shitty incel forum, how do you think you can live being an incel on this nasty planet, people get into much problematic shits and move on, it's not something to bother about for the last 24 hours
This forum is 90% shitposting/racebaiting and 10% serious discussion on inceldom. My life isn't that bad, except for the fact that i can't get pussy. I'm not even bothered by your retarded thread for the last 24 hours. Do you unironically believe that I'm seething since your last thread irl? Jfl

This forum is 90% shitposting/racebaiting and 10% serious discussion on inceldom. My life isn't that bad, except for the fact that i can't get pussy. I'm not even bothered by your retarded thread for the last 24 hours. Do you unironically believe that I'm seething since your last thread irl? Jfl
Ok

Why does this retard use our slang? what a loser

Hqdefault

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back