Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bobby Fischer, former world chess champion, discusses Inceldom

Christian Weston Chandler

Chess is incel af. Show me one Chadlite/Chad playing chess.

this guy still making videos?

@catfishman23

this guy still making videos?
Who? Bobby Fischer or the chesscel?

Fischer SEAmaxxed, but he bit it.

Chesscel appears to have gone completely off the deep end 2 or 3 years ago.

He has videos where he talks about "dates" he's gone on with holograms that he developed in these like 3D AutoCad programs. He also thinks that he's a prophet of God. It's pretty interesting stuff, shows the descent into madness that inceldom causes.

guy in video i meant

this nigga needs to put a shirt on tbh

idk this guys needs to take more showers to improve on his chess.

no but seriously, if he sucks then maybe he needs to sit down, study and understand the games.

idk this guys needs to take more showers to improve on his chess.

no but seriously, if he sucks then maybe he needs to sit down, study and understand the games.

He's 2200, according to him

Fidemogs me

He's 2200, according to him

Fidemogs me

well competition is stiff during those ratings, hes basically playing against grandmaster, international masters, or any other master rated player.

well competition is stiff during those ratings, hes basically playing against grandmaster, international masters, or any other master rated player.

Post Fide or you're a fakecel

Post Fide or you're a fakecel
im rated 1470, took me almost 7 years to even get good, i still struggle. But if i keep playing and improve im basically expert

i played on and off. I stopped playing for 2 years and finally got back on it after i got blackpilled and wanted to find something to do.

im rated 1470, took me almost 7 years to even get good, i still struggle. But if i keep playing and improve im basically expert

Literally godlike Fide for someone who didn't start playing at a young age

Favorite openings?

You seem like a 1.d4 or an English player

>Former chess champion
>Lives in shack and doesn't have a shirt
Fuck you AI.

>Former chess champion
>Lives in shack and doesn't have a shirt
Fuck you AI.
Meme thread, he's not Bobby Fischer, although Bobby Fischer was woke af. He SEAmaxxed

iu

Literally godlike Fide for someone who didn't start playing at a young age

Favorite openings?

You seem like a 1.d4 or an English player

well yea im basically a d4 player. e4 is way to complicated players who are higher rated can play any opening.

openings dont matter as much. well i had a nack for chess even before i started playing, so i decided if i wanted to get good then i should put effort into it. Things dont take time.

samething when trying to put yourself out there, alot of people call me fakecel because of what i did.

I tell them no you literally have to put effort to see results

i played on and off. I stopped playing for 2 years and finally got back on it after i got blackpilled and wanted to find something to do.

lol my chess elo was low 1500s when i quit after few months maybe it's your personality holding u back

well yea im basically a d4 player. e4 is way to complicated players who are higher rated can play any opening.

openings dont matter as much. well i had a nack for chess even before i started playing, so i decided if i wanted to get good then i should put effort into it. Things dont take time.

samething when trying to put yourself out there, alot of people call me fakecel because of what i did.

I tell them no you literally have to put effort to see results

I'm trash, I don't play in tourneys, but I'm probably 950 Fide.

1.e4 is a mess. I play 1.e4, get a sicillian and I'm out of theory on move 3 and then I miss a tactic and lose a piece.
lol my chess elo was low 1500s when i quit after few months maybe it's your personality holding u back

Low IQ cel thinks that online rating equals Fide rating

A lichess 2000 is basically a Fide 1450, catfishman chess mogs you

I'm trash, I don't play in tourneys, but I'm probably 950 Fide.

1.e4 is a mess. I play 1.e4, get a sicillian and I'm out of theory on move 3 and then I miss a tactic and lose a piece.

Low IQ cel thinks that online rating equals Fide rating

A lichess 2000 is basically a Fide 1450, catfishman chess mogs you
yes alot of online chess equates to tournament play, the only difference is longer time control and alot of knowing and understanding the positions when you play.

if you have a high iq of chess you dont even have to rely on chess openings, most of it is middle and endgame.

even still you have to play good to get to the endgame you want basically.

even in my 1st years i was trash until i started to focus on how i played. i didnt even start tournament play around until 2 years later. then i got comfortable to play in those tournaments
actually before i was blackpilled i was struggling with who i was as a person, so i decided to quite to find myself as a person.

blackpilled actually opened my mind and helped clear whatever the struggles i had as a person, i literally got better than before.

so he is or he isn’t? i’m confused
The person in the video in the original post, the one with the title "Chess sucks because of the computer, not the other way around" is not Bobby Fischer.

Bobby Fischer is the former world champion of chess and died before the video in the original post was ever even made. The person in the video, "Bobby Fischer on the Jews" is Bobby Fischer. The person in the picture with the asian wife is also Bobby Fischer.

The person in the video in the original post, the one with the title "Chess sucks because of the computer, not the other way around" is not Bobby Fischer.

Bobby Fischer is the former world champion of chess and died before the video in the original post was ever even made. The person in the video, "Bobby Fischer on the Jews" is Bobby Fischer. The person in the picture with the asian wife is also Bobby Fischer.
stud he must have been blackpilled and known to go for asians

Where do you play chess? I want to see what i would be rated.
Is he still world champion?

LOL.

He can be our next truecel hERo.
Imagine him being ordained as incel saint. He'll create revolution leading us incels to victories as if he's playing chess