Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Boarding schools ranked by Chad population (richcels GTFIH)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
This is based on all the people I know who went to these schools. If you ever ascend and feel like paying at least $200k (or £160k) for your kid's education, here you go.

God-level Chad tier :chad::chad::chad::chad: :
Institut Le Rosey

GigaChad tier :chad::chad::chad: :
Eton College
Haberdashers' Aske's Boys' School
Phillips Andover
St. Paul's School (the burgerland one)

MegaChad tier :chad::chad: :
Harrow School
Winchester College
Phillips Exeter
Hotchkiss School

Chad tier :chad: :
Westminster School
Charterhouse School
Rugby School
Deerfield Academy
Lawrenceville School
Groton School
Choate Rosemary Hall

Stacy tier :feelsohh::
Wycombe Abbey
Cheltenham Ladies'

Where does your school rank? I'm bored.

Last edited:
My school belongs to shit :incel:

DO THE STACYS IN UK TAKE BBC?

IS IT TRUE?

I have no university tbh im a neet

idk

these schools are like 95% white. the rest are ricecel international students
HOW DO CURRIES FAIR IN THE UK

HOW OVER IS IT

DO SOME CURRIES SLAY WHITE STACY JBS IN THESE SCHOOLS

Wow, those European schools mog Chadstralian private schools. It's suifuel. Chadstralian private schools are usually not boarding schools and cost~$25k USD per annum. To name some , Scotch College , Haileybury , Caulfield Grammar, Trinity College. Full of Stacies and Chads. I've noticed that private school boys are taller.

Wow, those European schools mog Chadstralian private schools. It's suifuel. Chadstralian private schools are usually not boarding schools and cost~$25k USD per annum. To name some , Scotch College , Haileybury , Caulfield Grammar, Trinity College. Full of Stacies and Chads. I've noticed that private school boys are taller.

Half of these schools are American

Most of these schools are probably $40-70k a year. Le Rosey is $130k a year.

Day schools don't need as many facilities, makes sense

There are quite a few autisms at these private schools on scholarships due their excellence in academics or music talents.

That was interesting ngl

@PPEcel . Do incel tier schools or incel tier countries to live in. Hong Kong is incel tier to live in

Future betabuxx I see

Future betabuxx I see
Nope, don't cope. Heaps of stacies and chads. I know quite a few people who go to and went to private schools and most of them ended up really successful learning commerce and having connections. Also , if they fucked up , there are private universities where they can learn dentistry and medicine for $300,000 with lower entry requirements. So many pretty girls in private schools riding the cock carousel but the consequences aren't as severe-they don't get pregnant unlike lower class skanks.

There are quite a few autisms at these private schools on scholarships due their excellence in academics or music talents.

I'm not excellent, my dad paid a consultant $25k and in three days I got an acceptance letter from the private school I attended.
Nope, don't cope. Heaps of stacies and chads. I know quite a few people who go to and went to private schools and most of them ended up really successful learning commerce and having connections. Also , if they fucked up , there are private universities where they can learn dentistry and medicine for $300,000 with lower entry requirements. So many pretty girls in private schools riding the cock carousel but the consequences aren't as severe-they don't get pregnant unlike lower class skanks.

Yup, richmogs me, half my classmates wore Armani and Gucci to class and they would spend every other weekend at Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket. If their grades were shit, it didn't matter, because legacy admissions to Harvard and Yale.

Maybe 1-2% of the student body was incel-tier.

Last edited:
I'm not excellent, my dad paid a consultant $25k and in three days I got an acceptance letter from the private school I attended.

Yup, richmogs me, half my classmates wore Armani and Gucci to class and they would spend every other weekend at Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket. If their grades were shit, it didn't matter, because legacy admissions to Harvard and Yale.

Maybe 1-2% of the student body was incel-tier.
They make me jealous. They live within 15 kilometers of the city and their parents drive BMW M , Mercedes AMG , Audi RS or Porsche. Once they get their license , the Volkswagen Golf R is quite popular among them.

This is based on all the people I know who went to these schools. If you ever ascend and feel like paying at least $200k (or £160k) for your kid's education, here you go.

Institut Le Rosey

Eton College
Phillips Andover

Harrow School
Winchester College
Phillips Exeter
Hotchkiss School

Westminster School
Charterhouse School
Rugby School
Deerfield Academy
Lawrenceville School
Groton School
Choate Rosemary Hall

Wycombe Abbey
Cheltenham Ladies'

I went to Phillips Exeter Academy

They make me jealous. They live within 15 kilometers of the city and their parents drive BMW M , Mercedes AMG , Audi RS or Porsche. Once they get their license , the Volkswagen Golf R is quite popular among them.

I don't know why, but the foids I know love huge SUVs for some reason -- Range Rover, Porsche Cayennes. And they insist on wearing clumsily oversized sunglasses while driving them.
I went to Phillips Exeter Academy

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

I also went to an ESA member school

Rn i am neet, im gonna go to uni next year.

Add Choate Rosemary to stacy school ngl. Girls from there are incredibly hot.

My school isn't on here because I didn't boardingschoolmax :feelsrope:

One of my friends goes to Andover and it's really not that chadly tbh. Exeter mogs.
these schools are like 95% white. the rest are ricecel international students

Most of the exchange students at my school are changs tbh. Not a single one is under 6', regardless of grade.

Add Choate Rosemary to stacy school ngl. Girls from there are incredibly hot.

My school isn't on here because I didn't boardingschoolmax :feelsrope:

One of my friends goes to Andover and it's really not that chadly tbh. Exeter mogs.

Most of the exchange students at my school are changs tbh. Not a single one is under 6', regardless of grade.

I also forgot about Miss Porter's School

I don't know why, but the foids I know love huge SUVs for some reason -- Range Rover, Porsche Cayennes. And they insist on wearing clumsily oversized sunglasses while driving them.

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

I also went to an ESA member school
Most trophywives wear oversized sunglasses to hide their aging skin, frauding to make themselves look younger. But their cars are already tinted.

Institut Le Rosey

Eton College
Phillips Andover

Harrow School
Winchester College
Phillips Exeter
Hotchkiss School

Westminster School
Charterhouse School
Rugby School
Deerfield Academy
Lawrenceville School
Groton School
Choate Rosemary Hall

Wycombe Abbey
Cheltenham Ladies'

My children will be genetically engineered. They will mog everyone in terms of IQ and physicality. They will receive a top education from the worlds leading academic institutions.

Everyone I know who went to Eton is high inhib, borderline mentalcel - being posh is considered kind of uncool these days.

Most kids from Kensington and Chelsea try to dress and talk like they are from the hood, it’s hilarious and pathetic.

Thankfully Galleo's never go to any of them.
HOW DO CURRIES FAIR IN THE UK

HOW OVER IS IT

DO SOME CURRIES SLAY WHITE STACY JBS IN THESE SCHOOLS
Your new avatar and font compliment each other well.

Didn't look them all up but it seems they're all in U.S. Northeast or in Western Europe. I know the Los Angeles area including Orange County has some schools like this but it seem to in general to not be a Western States phenomenon. Guess it makes sense, since outside of Stanford and some UC universities the West coast is mogged by east of the Mississippi universities.

Pretty jealous of the classroom sizes of like 10 students per instructor. Public high schools having 30 kids to a classroom used to be considered a national crisis. Now it's just the norm and if you complain you're racist for not wanting illegal aliens in schools.

Didn't look them all up but it seems they're all in U.S. Northeast or in Western Europe. I know the Los Angeles area including Orange County has some schools like this but it seem to in general to not be a Western States phenomenon. Guess it makes sense, since outside of Stanford and some UC universities the West coast is mogged by east of the Mississippi universities.

It's generally because some areas were populated first and can be bankrolled by an old money alumni network. Winchester I think was founded in 14th century England. The American schools are much younger: Andover and Exeter were established around the revolutionary war. Still pretty old.

The West Coast was pretty unpopulated then.

Pretty jealous of the classroom sizes of like 10 students per instructor. Public high schools having 30 kids to a classroom used to be considered a national crisis. Now it's just the norm and if you complain you're racist for not wanting illegal aliens in schools.
Everyone wants better schools, nobody wants to pay taxes.

But yeah, I had a few classes where there was 1 teacher and 4-5 kids sitting in a round table, everyone in leather office chairs. It was awesome.

This whole thread is a brag, makes me want to seize all means of production.

In my school 95% of the students look like incels

Do you see core differences between Eton and Le Rosey? (there is a big tuition difference so there must be a justification)

I never get to go to school because poverty

JFL I went to an absolute shithole comprehensive school the UK where kids got their heads kicked in by thugs on a daily basis.

Just imagine going to a good school as a kid and having tons of happy memories and lifelong contacts and career opportunities because of it.

Having said that I am genetically high IQ and so I got a degree and a good career. I’ve worked alongside posh private school people, they are nice people but no smarter than I am.

Last edited:
Didn't go to boarding school but I graduated from a top 25 US university with 25% of students in Greek Life. So my university would probably be under GigaChad :chad::chad::chad:. And it was suifuel because there were too many Chads and I was brutally mogged every day.

I went to an expensive private school but not a boarding school, I value my time too much, I wouldn't send my kid to one either. I'm still more educated than the people I know from those schools.

I had the option to go to a boarding school but I didn't. I honestly don't see the point in it.

Institut Le Rosey

Eton College
Phillips Andover

Harrow School
Winchester College
Phillips Exeter
Hotchkiss School

Westminster School
Charterhouse School
Rugby School
Deerfield Academy
Lawrenceville School
Groton School
Choate Rosemary Hall

Wycombe Abbey
Cheltenham Ladies'

These are the worst places to be a chad.

Do you see core differences between Eton and Le Rosey? (there is a big tuition difference so there must be a justification)
JFL I went to an absolute shithole comprehensive school the UK where kids got their heads kicked in by thugs on a daily basis.

Just imagine going to a good school as a kid and having tons of happy memories and lifelong contacts and career opportunities because of it.

Having said that I am genetically high IQ and so I got a degree and a good career. I’ve worked alongside posh private school people, they are nice people but no smarter than I am.

Wow, this is an old thread.

Eh, Le Rosey is expensive because it operates two campuses in one of the most expensive countries in the world, not because it's necessarily better than all the other posh boarding schools.

By the way, I found out Dr. Pizza went to Winchester so I'm downgrading it.

Can't relate coz I never went to that level of schools.

Thank god. It's already bad enough feeling like a disappointment to my peers. Having boarding school peers mogging me to the day I die is worse than hell

what a chad :feelskek:

He's clearly not their most distinguished alumnus.

I'm imagining what his alumni directory profile would look like:

Peter Bright of Ars Technica 741x450

Name: Peter Bright, Class of 1999
Address: United States Penitentiary, Coleman
Awards and honors: 1) 11 years of simping on Reddit; 2) A conviction for the attempted enticement of a minor to engage in illegal sexual activity, issued by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York

Last edited:
He's clearly not their most distinguished alumnus.

I'm imagining what his alumni directory profile would look like:

View attachment 225565

Name: Peter Bright, Class of 1999
Awards and honors: 1) 11 years of simping on Reddit; 2) A conviction for the attempted enticement of a minor to engage in illegal sexual activity, issued by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Inspired by Unabomber yearbook entry? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

you forgot to put his reddit gold and karma awards :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back