Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Boarding school is the biggest nightmare.

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
Literally over, everyone is sneaking out to have sex, go on dates, it's like a petri dish for young love (if you are chad ofc:lul:) whilst the few guys like me are left to rot in their rooms. I quit boarding a while ago just wanted to share my experiences. It was also when I discovered weed, so I would go and smoke whilst chad would go swimming with all the girls, so I'd still feel shit again within an hour. Without giving too many specifics, there is a large chinese population at there, one of the girls said something along the lines of 'all the white guys are cute except TheUntermensch'. Also if you aren't gigachang the girls will make fun of you. I don't think blackcels are fake, but the black guys would get all the girls. Also if you are tall you would be unoffically put in charge JFLMAO:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feels: People would always go out to play sports, hang out, or some other shit, and I'd always be alone on my phone or talking to a teacher or housemaster :lul::incel::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:. You could see from my window everyone having fun, honestly the closest I've been to roping.
Also everyone was rich so they were statusmaxxed AS WELL as being looksmaxxed. :feels:
Brutal no reply pill

Last edited:
The hell is boarding

foids there think its hogwarts
for truecels its jail with torture
______

I would prefer jail at least there is no torture

I would be fine with gender segregated boarding school. I really think foids alongside males in education just creates numerous problems for boys.

I would be fine with gender segregated boarding school. I really think foids alongside males in education just creates numerous problems for boys.
boys are doing worse in education becuase foids work best when they are told what to do, and boys work best when they get to choose something they are passionate about

boys are doing worse in education becuase foids work best when they are told what to do, and boys work best when they get to choose something they are passionate about

That, there's also the fact foids get preference in grading and treatment, they make the majority of teachers, mistreat boys and female students imo are a distraction.

That sounds nightmarish

Literally over, everyone is sneaking out to have sex, go on dates, it's like a petri dish for young love (if you are chad ofc:lul:) whilst the few guys like me are left to rot in their rooms. I quit boarding a while ago just wanted to share my experiences. It was also when I discovered weed, so I would go and smoke whilst chad would go swimming with all the girls, so I'd still feel shit again within an hour. Without giving too many specifics, there is a large chinese population at there, one of the girls said something along the lines of 'all the white guys are cute except TheUntermensch'. Also if you aren't gigachang the girls will make fun of you. I don't think blackcels are fake, but the black guys would get all the girls. Also if you are tall you would be unoffically put in charge JFLMAO:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feels: People would always go out to play sports, hang out, or some other shit, and I'd always be alone on my phone or talking to a teacher or housemaster :lul::incel::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:. You could see from my window everyone having fun, honestly the closest I've been to roping.
Also everyone was rich so they were statusmaxxed AS WELL as being looksmaxxed. :feels:
Brutal no reply pill
imagine being mogged by poorer chads

wow that sounds terrible

i was a boardingschoolcel too