Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BMI reveal

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Kill Indians
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240811 074804 RenphoScreenshot 20240811 074813 Renpho
OvER for me, never began for ectomorphs, please end me.:fuk:

what is this in kilos

I'm 140ish pounds at 5'9. :fuk:

Nigga ur not ectomorph u have good amount of muscle if ur 12% bodyfat with that weight im 78kg with 14% bodyfat and have good physique

Nigga ur not ectomorph u have good amount of muscle if ur 12% bodyfat with that weight im 78kg with 14% bodyfat and have good physique
5'9, I am fairly sure I am an ectomorph

I'm 63kg/140lbs at 5'6

I'm 140ish pounds at 5'9. :fuk:
I havent been 140 since wrestling because I cut from 153 to 140 every week, I am not fucking joking, it was suicidefuel to lose that much weight

Gymcel ectomorph with bottom dogshit genetics and a fast metabolism combined
Are you sure u are 12% bodyfat? Im 78kg with 14 and have good physique u probably have only a few kg of muscle less than me if thats the case

I havent been 140 since wrestling because I cut from 153 to 140 every week, I am not fucking joking, it was suicidefuel to lose that much weight
brutal as fuck

I hate my height & frame, its such shit

My bmi is like 47

Are you sure u are 12% bodyfat? Im 78kg with 14 and have good physique u probably have only a few kg of muscle less than me if thats the case
My renpho scale says I am but ultimately to get a fully accurate answer would need to get a BF test at my gym, my physique is still shit after years of gymmaxxing because of my curry genes

My renpho scale says I am but ultimately to get a fully accurate answer would need to get a BF test at my gym, my physique is still shit after years of gymmaxxing because of my curry genes
brutal :feelsbadman: have u considered taking testosterone? Im gonna take it when I get my own apartment

brutal :feelsbadman: have u considered taking testosterone? Im gonna take it when I get my own apartment
Yeah, I want to roidmaxx once I meet these requirements
• Havent ascended by 21
• Have my own place

I am still doing some research on how roids work and shit before I roidmaxx

Is this a humble brag?

Is this a humble brag?
No, this is showing how subhuman I am

A humble brag is somethat that would make me have a chance of giving me any pussy

Aint no fucking way:shock::shock:

I knew a guy your height that was 122 lbs and I cant even imagine what you look like

@VideoGameCoper

Have you ever gymmaxxed before? I can imagine you would have to get at least 7k calories just to gain weight

No, this is showing how subhuman I am

A humble brag is somethat that would make me have a chance of giving me any pussy
What is your height, those stats say you have a somewhat lean and muscular physic, that is not what is making you incel.

I am trying to get to 170 then 180 then 200
If you're a curry ectomorph you're never touching 200lbs without roids. It's just the truth.

What is your height, those stats say you have a somewhat lean and muscular physic, that is not what is making you incel.
5'9, btw height is cope so even if I was 6'0 nothing would change. My curry genes and metabolism made me incel along with my extremely ugly face

If you're a curry ectomorph you're never touching 200lbs without roids. It's just the truth.
Or ruin my physique by burgermaxxing to look like a powerlifter might help?

5'9, btw height is cope so even if I was 6'0 nothing would change. My curry genes and metabolism made me incel along with my extremely ugly face
Wtf are you on about metabolism, BMI of 23+ is good.
It doesn't seem like you are cursed with curry skinny fat genes.

Wtf are you on about metabolism, BMI of 23+ is good.
It doesn't seem like you are cursed with curry skinny fat genes.
I started off skinny fat and barely gained muscle until senior year

I started off skinny fat and barely gained muscle until senior year
How often and how hard do you train?
Those stats are fine for a casual gym goer.
Height is far more important than being very muscular btw

I knew a guy your height that was 122 lbs and I cant even imagine what you look like

@VideoGameCoper
Damn that’s crazy. And I thought I was skinny

@VideoGameCoper
I’m on some slenderman shit. That’s a good outline of my physical appearance :feelscry:

Btw. Height means nothing when you have a really narrow frame and are autistic
Welp It’s over for me then, also regarding the gym question I don’t have much motivation to go and lift. Also I ldar most of my days with minimal exercise , I also get every meal in so I have no clue what I’m doing wrong.