Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blumpkin - Fact or Fiction?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★

"Getting a blowjob while sitting on the toilet taking a shit. It has never been pulled off & anyone who would do this is probably someone you wouldn't want doing it to you.
Dude she was so ugly and fucked up I probably could've gotten a blumpkin."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB7-V2gOKvk

Is this shit real? I mean do you think Chad would get a BJ while taking a huge crap? Id say its possible. What do you think?

Last edited:
Mabey yes, mabey no

"Getting a blowjob while sitting on the toilet taking a shit. It has never been pulled off & anyone who would do this is probably someone you wouldn't want doing it to you.
Dude she was so ugly and fucked up I probably could've gotten a blumpkin."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB7-V2gOKvk

Is this shit real? I mean do you think Chad would get a BJ while taking a huge crap? Id say its possible. What do you think?

A troll for a troll? Since you trolled and attacked me on the Elon thread.

Total garbage Chad worship thread^.

It doesn't happen much, and if it does and you are interested in it. That's sad.

It doesn't happen much, and if it does and you are interested in it. That's sad.
I mean you sucked Elons cuck for everyone to see. Hes a "leftist" globalist mason who wants to brain chip every human on earth for total control reasons. [UWSL]Musk implanted brain chips in monkeys. Musk is a pro-vax pos. You [UWSL]are so naive and said freemasons had no bad intentions. The Freemasons are partly to blame for all the evil that is going on here. Youre just an uneducated retard. Thats sad af.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Fact is: You litte fanboy would give Elon a blumpkin :smonk:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
I mean you sucked Elons cuck for everyone to see.
He ain't nearly as bad as all the Chads you are envying while wondering if they poop getting a blowjob. How nice it is to be them, and have Inceldom associated with guys like you - lowering the value of this forum with shitposts.
Hes a "leftist" globalist mason who wants to brain chip every human on earth. for total control.
Stop with the "muh globalist Mason" crap. You don't know shit about what the Freemasons are or were. Two very different things. (Are & Were) You just lump a bunch'a shit together. So you get called out.
[UWSL]Musk implanted brain chips in monkeys.[/UWSL]
So fucking what? That's Science you Zoomer drop out! What's wrong with experimenting on animals like monkey for man's gain? You are like a foid complaining he's "omg Teehee he's so evil cause he wants to put cocaine inside Coke" same mistake your making, believing in these small things as problems, you paranoid fuck.
[UWSL] Musk is pro-vax pos. You [UWSL]are so naive and said freemasons had no bad intentions. The Freemasons are partly to blame for all the evil that is going on here. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Youre just an uneducated retard. Thats sad af.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Low IQ brownpill thinking. I don't like any Cucks and Musk is a Cuck but, pro-vaxx so what. He's never going to force people to get a vaccine like Biden et all wants from everyone.

Last edited:
You don't know shit about what the Freemasons are or were
I know way more than you do obviously. Its very sus that you defending them like a bitch
So fucking what? That's Science you Zoomer drop out. What's wrong with experimenting on animals like monkey for man's gain? You are like a foid complaining he's "omg Teehee he's so evil cause he wants to put cocaine inside Coke" same mistake your making, believing in these small things as problems, you paranoid fuck.
So fuckin what? This guy openly admitted to insert chips inside our brains. https://eu.usatoday.com/story/tech/2022/01/23/elon-musks-neuralink-implanting-chips/6629809001/

Youre just a delusional low-iq fuck who knows shit about whats really going on in this world. Youre in your 30s and youre still such a naive cuck, incredible. Idk why i waste my time with you but I will take any chance to expose you. You dumbass pajeet tried to fuck with and this was your biggest mistake

Last edited:
I know more than you. Its very sus that you defend them like a bitch.
Highly unlikely.
So fuckin what? This guy openly admitted to insert chips inside our brains.
No you moron. Nobody put a chip in your brain and no Elon Musk didn't admit to putting chips in your brain you Zoomer conspiracy nut.
Youre just a delusional low-iq fuck who knows shit about whats really going on in this world.
Like Zoomer Chads taking "blumpkins"? that's called knowledge to you? Pathetic!
Youre in your 30s and youre still such a naive cuck, incredible. Idk why i waste my time with you but I will take any chance to expose you.
I needed a Blumpkin this morning. Took a huge beer shit while being horny af ngl
No way! Kids under 21 ain't allowed to buy booze. You must mean you used your fake id to get some Miller HighLife piss water you zoomer child !

Last edited:
Highly unlikely.

No you moron. Nobody put a chip in your brain and no Elon Musk didn't admit to putting chips in your brain you Zoomer conspiracy nut.

Like Zoomer Chad's taking "blumpkins" that's called knowledge to you? Pathetic!

No way! Kids under 21 ain't allowed to buy booze. You must mean you used your fake id to get some Miller HighLife piss water you zoomer child !
You retard cant fuck with me intellectually. You act like a failed normie. Dumbasses like you dont belong here. Go vote for your hero Elon Musk, you moron. I hope you get that brain chip soon.

You can't even type in English properly.

I am failed person. Not afraid to admit that. But not as failed as you.

UFO conspiracy nut job! Cucked brownpill thinking.
Youre just too dumb to understand my english.

Yeah, its all a conspiracty theory , right? Thats exactly what normies and the mass media say: "its all a conspiracy theory" "dont be a tinfoil head"
Youre a shame for this forum. I bet you retard got the vaccine. Am I right? I hope you cuck get few more jabs like a good sheep that you are.

Youre just too dumb to understand my english.
There is no "your English" you middle school drop out. There is only English !
Yeah, its all a conspiracty theory , right? Thats exactly what normies and the mass media say: "its all a conspiracy theory" "dont be a tinfoil head"
And for some things it's true. The mass media says everything all out of their mouth at once, some things they say are truths mixed with hyperbolic speech and flat out lies. A zoomer drop out like you has the toughest time telling the difference, yes !
Youre a shame for this forum.
No. Creating threads obsessing over whether or not Chad poops when he gets a blowjob is a shame for this forum.
I bet you retard got the vaccine. Am I right?
I hope you few more jabs like a good sheep that you are.
Nope. You're wrong. But I would if I had to for travel. Or I'd take an RAT. I am an American citizen who lives abroad. I can't change international regulations just because I don't like them dumbass.

Last edited:
There is no "your English" you middle school drop out. There is only English !

And for some things it's true. The mass media says everything all out of their mouth at once, some things they say are truths mixed with hyperbolic speech and flat out lies. A zoomer drop out like you has the toughest time telling the difference, yes !

No. Creating threads obsessing over whether or not Chad poops when he gets a blowjob is a shame for this forum.

Nope. You're wrong. But I would if I had to for travel. Or I'd take an RAT. I am an American citizen who lives abroad. I can't change international regulations just because I don't like them dumbass.
Hahaha, i got more degrees than you dumbass will ever have -so what. Youre nothing. Plus im older than you. I mog you in any aspect of life. Youre just a retarded, naive streetshiter. Deal with it, faggot.

Listen we can meet and fight and end this discussion. You have to show me respect. Youre a fuckin respectless piece of shit.

Who are tf are you telling me what is right or wrong? How tf dare you telling me shit? Youre just a streetshitting wagecuck whos naive like a 12 year old bitch.

Last edited:
Hahaha, i got more degrees than you dumbass will ever have.
Capitalisation ! What, your degree(s) didn't teach you that?
Youre nothing.
The word is "You're" . Contraction of "you are" requires an apostrophe.
Plus im older than you.
No way. A retard like you above 39? I can't believe it. Is it true? Doubtful.
I mog you in any aspect of life.
Bragging! And probably not true.
Youre just a retarded, naive streetshiter. Deal with it, faggot.
Yeah, I shit on the street and jackasses like you clean it up for me right?

The word is "You're" . Contraction of "you are" requires an apostrophe.
Hahahaha, you retard think that i give a flying fuck about punctuation in an incel forum????

39 and still so naive. Wow. Im shocked. Slapping you wouldnt even help. Nobody can help at this point.

I do mog you. We can fight bro. Say that shit to my face you respectless piece of shit.

I don't believe you. I know you're a keyboard warrior.
I really wanna fight you MMA or Queensberry style. You deserve one million slaps being the naive retard that you are.

I really wanna fight you MMA or Queensberry style. You deserve one million slaps being the naive retard that you are.
MMA haha. If you even come close to fulfilling that title successfully you ain't no Incel.

MMA haha. If you even come close to fulfilling that title successfully you ain't no Incel.
title?? wtf you talking about? MMA is a fighting style, retard.

How tall are you and whats your weight?
4'9 pajeet and 80lbs.

Now come and find out !

Seriously, only an 18 year old zoomer would talk like this. Older than me my ass !

Last edited:
4'9 pajeet and 80lbs.

Now come and find out !

Seriously, only an 18 zoomer would talk like this. Older than me my ass !
lol, you won. I lost cause too scared

title?? wtf you talking about? MMA is a fighting style, retard.
Yeah no shit. And to say you can truly fight MMA style, you have to have the TITLE of an MMA fighter or at least some accolades in fighting disciplines. Which you likely don't have. I would bank on that.

I probably knew people who were taking MMA training when you were in elementary school.

Last edited:
Yeah no shit. And to say you can honestly and truly fight MMA style, you have to have the TITLE of an MMA fighter or at least some accolades in fighting disciplines. Which you likely don't have. I would bank on that.

I probably knew people who were taking MMA training when you were in elementary school.
Again, we can fight at any time. Fuck what the people "you know" did. I know, that i can re-arrange your pajeet face by only using my jab and nothing else.

Only reason your thread count even gets passed 15 is because you're fighting with me. You should pay me for the extra bumps !

Only reason your thread count even gets passed 15 is because you're fighting with me. You should pay me for the extra bumps !
You deserve a beating like no one else, bro.

Faggot? Youre the retarded fanboy who sucked Elon Musk's dick hard.
"Hey guys muh Chad muh Chad, does he poop while getting blowjob, please tell me, I'm so interested in this pleease let's talk about it"

You gotta be off your meds right?

"Hey guys muh Chad muh Chad, does he poop while getting blowjob, please tell me, I'm so interested in this pleease let's talk about it"

You gotta be off your meds right?
Again, tell this shit to my face, keyboard warrior. I can make your brand new. I can really re-arrange your face and make you Curry-Chad

Look at this mofo with a Harold and Kumar clip for his "serious" question taking it from comedy whores, worshipping Rice & Curry Normies from Hollywood..:feelsahh:
Who tf said its a serious question, retard :feelshaha:

Who tf said its a serious question, retard :feelshaha:
You did you. Prefix of "discussion" on your title. You want to talk about Chad's anus and his bowel movements. Homo pretending to be a Based thinker.

You did you. Prefix of "discussion". You want to talk about Chad's anus and his bowel movements. Homo as shit pretending to be a Based thinker.
"homo" i mean who sucked Elon's dick (i used the apostrophe this time) like no one else on here? YOU!!!!!!! :feelshaha:

"homo" i mean who sucked Elon's dick (i used the apostrophe this time) like no one else on here? YOU!!!!!!! :feelshaha:
You want to, that's why you came trolling in the first place onto that thread I made when you saw his name. Couldn't resist it could you?

Last edited:
Alright I'm done. I've helped you gain a high enough of a thread count for a super low effort low IQ post. Hey, we all make mistakes :feelsbadman:

But seriously, you should pay me. You even said your rich. I'll ping you my account details :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Alright I'm done. I've helped you gain a high enough of a thread count for a super low effort low IQ post. Hey, we all make mistakes :feelsbadman:

But seriously, you should pay me. You even said your rich. I'll ping you my account details.
I can pay you with give you at least 50 bitch slaps cause youre a bitch.